Let’s stamp together!!!
Today, we have a sparkling snowflake card using Heat and Stick Powder. When do you use Heat and Stick Powder? When you want the exact image on the stamp to be completely glitter. How do you hold that glitter in the exact place? With Heat and Stick Powder! Heat and Stick Powder is an adhesive. Stamp the image you desire with VersaMark ink. The VersaMark will hold the Heat and Stick Powder in the exact image of the stamp. Heat the Heat and Stick Powder to activate the adhesive so it will hold onto the glitter. Reheat the glitter to “melt” the adhesive to permanently hold onto the glitter.
Now you can sparkle and shine!
Corrections: Measurements for the Winter Frost Designer Series Paper is 1 5/8″ x 4″
Here are the supplies to make your glittery Festive Flurry card. You may purchase supplies from my website: http://www.estherboyle.stampinup.net
- Festive Flurry Bundle (stamps and framelits) clear mount – # 133285 $46.95
- Bermuda Bay cardstock #131197 $6.95
- Bermuda Bay ink pad #131171 $5.95
- VersaMark ink pad #102283 $7.50
- Heat and Stick Powder #100625 $4.50
- Whisper White cardstock #100730 $8.50
- Winter Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper #132341 $12.95
- Silver 1/8″ Ribbon #132137 $4.95
- Glue Dots #103683 $4.95
- Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430 $3.95
- Heat Tool #129053 $29.95
- Gold & Silver Stampin’ Glitter #132205 $7.95
- Stampin’ Pierce Mat #126199 $4.95
Esther, Anna, and Elizabeth