Let’s stamp together!!!
In today’s post, you’ll learn how to make these 3D flowers. They are incredibly easy to make, versatile to use (you can make them in practically every size imaginable), and charming and irresistible on projects.
We used scrunch flowers to adorn this box.
This is part of a banner that is decorated with some larger scrunch flowers.
You can make the scrunch flowers in all sizes. The bigger the circle of card stock (or Designer Series Paper or tissue paper) you start with, the bigger the scrunch flower. We’ve made giant sized scrunch flowers for table decor, and miniature scrunch flowers for tiny flower bouquets on scrapbook pages and cards. The possibilities are endless!
Here are the supplies you’ll need. Remember, my website is quick and easy way to order your supplies today! (estherboyle.stampinup.net)
- Birthday Basics DSP #130145 $10.95
- Our favorite Scalloped Circle Punch to use is the 2 3/8″ #118874 $16.95
- Also, for smaller flowers use 1 3/4″ Scallop Circle Punch #119854 $16.95
- For larger flowers, use Circles Collection Framelits #130911 $26.95 or
- Scallop Circle Bigz die #113468 $19.95
- Use Glimmer Brads #121003 $4.95 or Mini Brads #122941 $5.50
Esther, Anna, and Elizabeth