Let’s stamp together!!!
Have you every used Stampin’ Up!’s Core’dinations paper??? You’ve got to try it!! It gives subtle nuance to 3D texture.
First, texturize your Core’dinations paper with an embossing folder. Then, use the sanding block to sand down the top layer of paper and reveal a lighter nuanced color.
The Core’dinations paper comes in six different color collections!! And they’re all 12″x12″ for maximum versatility.
- In Color 2013-2015 collection #129958 $11.95 (comes 4 sheets per 5 colors)
- In Color 2012-2014 collection #129958 $11.95
- Brights Collection #129953 $23.95 (comes 4 sheets of 10 colors)
- Neutrals Collection #129956 $23.95
- Subtles Collection #129954 $23.95
- Regals Collection #129955 $23.95
BTW – We used embossing folders: #127821 Woodgrain for the natural, masculine look
Esther, Anna, and Elizabeth