This year was our 5th annual Creative Escape and it was a good one! Sorry to have missed all you that didn’t get to come! Maybe you can plan to attend next year. Here are a few pictures of from this year….
Making great friends! (FYI – I didn’t Photoshop this!)
Here are some of the cards we made…..
- They come from Snow Place Bundle #140844
- The PomPom Trim, #139617 makes ear muffs and stocking hats easy by just cutting a pompom off the trim and a little Tombo to adhere
- and add a little sparkle in the background with Holidays Fancy Foil Designer Vellum #139597
- To balance the top of the card, use a little 1/8″ Striped Ribbon #139615
- Snow is easy to make – just use Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper #135315
One of my favorite’s in the Holiday Mini Catalog are the Sleigh Ride Edglits! I love the delicate die cutouts. Get the bundle and save 15% #140862
- For the sky, use Watercolor Paper and an aquapainter to “paint” the sky Night of Navy #122969 and 103954 and #126970
- Some stars are added (AFTER watercolor paper is completely dry) by inking star stamp in VersaMark ink and using White embossing powder#102283 and #109132
- Punch a few more stars from Gold Foil with the Confetti Stars Border Punch #132622 and #135861
- The “silent night” is in the bundle and I used VersaMark ink with Gold Embossing Powder #109131 and finished with the
- houses die cut that comes with the bundle
This card is also made with a bundle – Remember you get 15% off when you purchase your stamps and punch or framelits in a bundle. This is from the Reason for the Season Bundle #139730
- to make the poinsettia flower, stamp and then punch out 3 sets of the smallest leaf, 5 of the medium, and 5 of the largest petals
- Punch out a circle and place it on your work area – using a Silicone Craft Sheet is best under your work area to keep adhesives from sticking #127853
- Place adhesive on your punched out circle and start layering the petals bottom to top with the largest on the bottom and the smallest on the top
Try making the poinsettia’s out of heat embossed ontop of vellum or Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper – carefully sponged or Gold Glimmer paper or foil. You will come up with some beautiful flowers!!!
Easy Christmas card – just fussy cut the snowman while you sit and rest or watch TV. The sleigh and reindeer stamp in the top right come from the bundle, Jingle All the Way #140852
To order, just click on the link and order off my web site….
click for Esther’s web site for 24/7 ordering or you may email/call me. Hope to see you stamping soon!
Thanks for visiting!
September Stamping Schedule
Monday, Sept. 14th – Spartanburg club @ 7:00pm, Pam T. is our hostess
Thursday, Sept. 17th – Sr. Center stamping @ 1:00pm All are invited to come – just RSVP please so I have cardstock cut for you.
Friday, Sept. 18th – Gastonia club @ 10:00am, Sherry is our hostess
Tuesday, Sept. 22nd – Stephainie & Friends club @ 7:00pm Denny’s, Angie is our hostess
Friday, Sept 25th – Riverside club At 6:30pm, Angela is our hostess