Most of us think about ordering stamps…..maybe ink pads or cardstock. Those items are essential for creating projects, but here’s a little kit that will add dimension and a new element to your crafting!
Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit
It is on page 17 of the new occasions catalog. Only $12.00 and comes with pearl trim, satin ribbon, pre-tied ribbon bow paper clips, sequins, enamel glitter dots, foil heart doilies, and wood veneer heart pieces – which I love! Item #140551
Following are 3 samples we made with the Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit, you can see we even made one card a birthday card….so you can continue to use the Love Blossoms Kit after Valentines Day.
For this card, we used the Bloomin’ Love stamp #140643 and Whisper White ink and Embossing Powder on top of one of the gold foil doilies. Also, as a backdrop, Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack #140548 is die cut with Deco Label Framelits.
This one is my personal favorite! I really like the wood veneer…it is so easy to ink. In this card, some of the hearts are removed to use on other projects and you can see the Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack and other hearts are stamped with Bloomin’ Love stamp set solid and line heart stamps.
Would you like to purchase Stampin’ Up products at a discount? Or be a part of my Stampin’ Up team? Now is the time! During Sale-a-bration there are extra perks to joining my team!
More questions and information – call or email Esther
Ready to join – sign up on my web site here
At our last team meeting, we swapped cards…..I’ll share more next week, but here are a few beautiful ways of using the Bloom’ Heart Thinlet Die
Free Sale-a-bration stamp set, Flowering Fields
Here’s a quick fun card to make!
- Cut a base card of Whisper White 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Cut a piece of card stock to mat (used Hello Honey here, but could use any color) measuring 3 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 4 7/8″ x 3″ and stamp with Stampin’ Up Basic Black ink or Memento ink a variety of flowers from SAB Flowering Fields stamp set
- Also, on a scrap piece of Whisper White, stamp the butterfly in Basic Black or Memento ink and
- Color in with a variety of Stampin’ Up markers
- Cut out the butterfly after it is colored in and
- Cut the 4 7/8″ x 3″ piece in 3 segments measuring 1 5/8″ x 3″
- Layer on to your color mat and then adhere on to your base card
- Stamp “Happy Birthday” or other sentiment on to base card
- Don’t forget to stamp the inside and envelope for your card!
January Stamping Events
Tuesday, January 19 – Stephanie & Friends at 7:00pm, Lisa is our hostess
Thursday, January 21st – Sr. Center stamping at 1:00pm Cost $10 for 6 cards. All are welcome to come, RSVP to Esther please
Thursday, January 21st – Girls Night Out Club at 6:15pm, Open to new members! at Esther’s house
Friday, January 22nd – Riverside Club at 6:30pm, Charlotte is our hostess
Saturday, January 23rd – Scrapbooking at Esther’s at 6:00pm
Have a wonderful week! Keep stamping!