Join us stamping…..

At Lucille Tatum and the Sr. Center to make these cards!

image

Lucille Tatum class is  this Wednesday, Feb. 10th at 1:00pm All are welcome!  Just let Pam at 704-865-3291 know you plan to attend.  Or you are welcome to join me at the Dallas Sr. Center on Thursday, Feb. 18th at 1:00pm.  Please let Esther know by email or phone if you are able to attend.

Party Challenge!

I have a challenge for you!  Find a piece of paper….now jot down 2 acquaintances at church or work, 2 neighbors, and your best friend…..next – look at your calendar and find a day you don’t have anything scheduled.  Finally, give me a call and let’s have a party!  I have always loved making new friends!  You may find a new stamping friend and earn extra Free Stampin’ Up products during Sale-a-bration! 🙂

Stamping Schedule – February

Friday, Feb. 12 – 2nd Friday Club at 6:30pm, Sara is our hostess

Tuesday, Feb. 16 – Stephanie & Friends club, Stephanie is our hostess at 7:00pm Denny’s

Thursday, Feb. 18 – Sr. Center at 1:00pm

Thursday, Feb. 18 – Girls Night Out Club at 6:15pm, Reese is our hostess

Friday, Feb. 19 – Gastonia Club at 10:00am, Debbie B. is our hostess

Saturday, Feb. 20 – Jacksonville crop – scrapbook class and card classes

Friday, Feb. 26    – Riverside Club at 6:30pm with Glenda as hostess with the mostest this month!

You too Corner

Oh, you all   are so creative!  What beautiful and fun projects you have come up with.  I love it!!!

These first 3 cards are from Liz….snowed in stamping from our last snow/ice.  I loved the Penguins!

• image

Liz used stamp set, Work of Art #134114 to stamp the color behind the tree from Lovely as a Tree stamp set.

• Ink stamp and then stamp 4 times top to bottom of card, then stamp tree

This card come from Tammy.  It is soooo cute!  I love how she put the Blushing Bride Glimmer paper behind.  It just twinkles!  It was a special request baby card.

image

Today, my mom and I made these Valentines cards for her to use…colors are Rose Red for the card base.  The top layer is Blushing Bride cardstock and then the Bloomin’ Heart Thinlet is die cut out of Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper.

I used one of my swap cards from my team meeting….thanks for the wonderful example for someone!

image

And now…..drum roll please!  Gayle made all these cute, cute little owls!  She dressed them all up and following is a card she with them as well as a couple of other cute cards!

They are all made with Stampin’ Up Owl Builder Punch #118074

image

Try this quick little Valentine’s treat!  Made with retired Stampin’ Up Heart Framelits for a thank you gift when Pam hosted last week.

image

They were filled with  a little sweets too!

Happy Valentine’s Day!