Just looking at these little guys makes me smile! I was surprised at how quickly I put one together! They are all made from Pyramid Pals Thinlits Dies bundled with Playful Pals Stamp set. #141069
Awesome deal……4 more days of Sale-a-bration!
Get your FREE gift while you can for 4 more days…..Thursday is the last day to to get one of these sets free. They will not be put in the catalog for sale! So grab your wish list and ORDER now to get your FREEBIES! Below is a link to see newest release of SAB products.
Another Sale-a-bration favorite is the What I Love Stamp. Mom and I made these cards using it this afternoon. Really easy card! Just remember – it’s impressionistic in nature – you don’t have to be exact. It’s a beautiful looking card that would be perfect for a sympathy card – it’s just soothing to look at! But of course you can use it for birthday, thinking of you, or thank you card too.
- cut card stock (I used Lost Lagoon and Pool Party) 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and fold for card base measuring 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (#133679 & #122924)
- Using Lost Lagoon or Pool Party ink, stamp the most solid image of the flower first – 4 times on left side of your card randomly (#133644 & #126982)
- Stamp with same ink color right on top (you can see thru the photopolymer stamp) with the less solid inamge flower. This adds the darker shadow for the flower to give it dimension.
- IMPORTANT TIP – heat the inked image to completely dry so no embossing powder will stick in undesired place
- Next, using VersaMark ink, stamp the flower outline ontop of the solid image flower and pour Whisper White Embossing Powder over and shake off excess ( VersaMark #102283 and EP #109132)
- Stamp leaves in VersaMark ink and pour White Embossing Powder over, shake off excess
- Heat with Heating Tool #129053
- What I Love stamp set #141276
You may order directly on my web www.estherboyle.stampinup.net or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pyramid Pals dies are so fun and quick to make!
Yes, really! I was surprised at how fast I put together one of these animals….ok, the pig and frog go together quickly. The Horse takes a little longer just because there are a few more pieces.
These make cute gifts for birthday favors, end of the year parties at school, or just something fun to smile about at work!
- Cut a piece of card stock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ to make one animal. Place the framelits like such to get 2 pieces out of the half sheet (This means you can make 2 out of a sheet of cardstock!)
- After die cutting, fold on the score lines
- Next put adhesive on the square part of the bottom piece attaching them together. Make sure that the sides with fold seams are adjacent one another
- Now put adhesive on the fold seams. I used Tear & Tape here #138995 It seemed the easiest to control and not to ooze out. If you are good with Fast Fuse – that was the easiest to use #129026
- Fold together one side at a time – remember to add a little treat before completely folding and attaching together!
- Now put the particular animal shapes on your pyramid making it into the animal you choose
Here’s how to create the horse….
- Begin by die cuting all the parts. To help, I’ve created this template to go by
- the horse face is from a punch and not part jof the Pyramid Pals die set. It is Washi label Punch #138296. I cut in on the bottom part of the punch.
- The ears are die cut from the long ear die and then shifted up and die cut again with the same die to make shorter horse ears. Bend the ears in the middle after die cutting
- the cream streak down the middle of the horse head is made with the tail die and then cut off the end part
- The main is die cut and cut a section of 3 slits off for between the ears part of the main
- The eyes are die cut from small die and the thin section cut off
Note….when you order the Pyramid Pals Bundle, you’ll be able to get one free Sale-a-bration gift. Order by Thursday!
April stamping schedule
Friday, April 1st – no fooling! It’s first Friday club at 6:30pm, Lisa is our hostess!
Tuesday, April 5th – Spartanburg club at 7:00pm, Anita is our hostess
Wednesday, april 6th – Covenant Village
Friday, April 8th – 2nd Friday club at 6:30pm, Sara hosting
Saturday, April 9th – stamptogether team meeting at noon – lunch will be served first along with make & takes. Swaps…what excites you in the currant catalogs
Friday, April 15th – Gastonia Club at 10:00am, Veronica is our hostess
Saturday, April 16th – Scrapbooking at 6:00pm
Tuesday, April 19th – Stephanie & Friends club at Denny’s at 7:00pm
Wednesday, April 20th – Lucille Tatum at 1:00pm All are invited! Please RSVP to Pam at 704-865-3291
Thursday, April 21st – Sr. Center stamping at 1:00pm. All are invited! Please RSVP to Esther
Thursday, April 21st – Girls Night Out Club at 6:15pm, Bailey is our hostess
Friday, Ajpril 22nd – Riverside club at 6:30pm, Liz is our hostess
Saturday, April 23rd – stamp camp with Jodi
You Too Corner
Hope you had a Blessed Easter! Here is a cute punch art card from Gail…. definitely save all your punches and framelits to make really cute punch art!
Another great purchase to make (and a good idea during the last few days of Sale-a-bration so you can get your free gifts!) is the Number of Years Bundle of stamps and framelits. With this bundle, you can make a personalized birthday or anniversary card!
Thanks for visiting!
to order or have questions….contact me at email@example.com