Happy Sunday!

Hi Friends!  I’m a little tired tonight but as I promised last week…..I think I have the pictures uploaded successfully for you to see lots of samples.  Enjoy!

Remember to check over the retired lists.  Most stamp sets are still available.  A lot of accessories have sold out – but just ask me to check if there is something you have been wanting.  I’ll be happy to.  Retiring List Annual Occasions_NA_US

Make plans now for CREATIVE ESCAPE this September 23rd & 24th!  We have reserved the church facility we were at last year and I’ve already got an idea for one of your special gifts 🙂

May Stamping Schedule

*Bring to club your Pyramid Pals Bundle if you have

Tuesday, May 3rd – Spartanburg Club at Cherokee Springs Baptist Church @ 7:00pm, Donna is our hostess

Friday, May 6th – 1st Friday Night Club @ 6:30pm, Amy is our hostess

Saturday, May 7th – Riverside  Club @ 6:30pm, Charlotte is our hostess

Tuesday, May 10th – Stephanie & Friends club at 7:00pm, Denny’s

Friday, May 13th – Gastonia Club at 10:00am, Debbie Y is our hostess

Friday, May 13th – 2nd Friday and Girls Night Out Club at 6:30pm,  Carolyn and Brittany are hostesses

Wednesday, May 18th – Lucille Tatum stamping at 1:00pm  Please RSVP to Pam at 704-865-3291

I am working on a time for Sr. Center Stamping for May ….I’ll let you know next week when to plan for that.

May Scrapbooking

We just had May’s scrapbooking the last day of April – wow!  When am I ahead of time?  I hope you can join us in June for scrapbooking – it’s fun and look at the pages we made!

image

I love the look we got from using the World Traveler Embossing Folder!  We embossed Silver Foil…looks so nice!  I think gold foil would be spectacular for Father’s Day!  it is retiring but still available along with the coordinating stamp set, Going Global.

My favorite stamp in this set says….”you are my greatest adventure”

image

image

Here, we created the most beautiful spray of flowers with the Botanical Builder Framelits…..if you haven’t ordered – do so now while it is still bundled!  It will be unbundled in June and cost 15% more.

image