Love & Affection is a perfect stamp set to do the One Sheet Wonder technique with…..I’ve sat down twice today and quickly made 1/2 sheet with it. Once with my mom this afternoon and once to show you all this evening. Here’s how
- Choose your color combination. For mine I used, Sweet Sugarplum, Dapper Denim, Flirty Flamingo, Rich Razzleberry, and Mint Macaroon. You could also try Peekaboo Peach, Tangelo Twist, Pool Party, and Marina Mist. Or have fun trying different combos!
- Either choose 1/2 of sheet or full 8 1/2 x 11 piece of Whisper White CS
- Start with the largest image….I usually start with the lighter color for the larger stamp image
- Begin stamping!
- Continue adding images….one at a time in the color you choose and stamp all over randomly
- I usually choose the smaller images for the darker colors
- Continue stamping your images until the whole sheet is COMPLETELY FILLED UP! You want to OVER STAMP AND HAVE FUN DOING IT! The more stamping – the better!
- Now cut your One Sheet Wonder into all different sizes and shapes….you can mat in any of the colors you used….see what they will look like….
- Sweet Sugarplum
- Rich Razzleberry
- Dapper Denim
- Flirty Flamingo
- and Mint Macaroom
I had enough of my stamped sheet to make all 3 cards! I had fun layering the one above in Dapper Denim with my new Layering Squares dies. Lots of combinations with the squares!
You see the Ruched Dapper Denim ribbon on the card above. The new ribbon ties really nice!
And my favorite…. is the sentiment “Sending a Smile Your Way” comes with this stamp set! It’s #141545 in photopolymer for $16.00
We scrapbooking yesterday….
and made some beautiful spreads….even if I did help design them! We’d love to have you join us next month. I’m planning on a punch art horse spread.
We used the complete bundle of Floral Phrases dies, stamps, DSP, twine, and washi tape. You can see it on page 77
You’ll have to come to July club to learn how to make the cupcake!
Stampin’ Up Specials for June…..
For a few more days, join my team of Stamptogether demonstrators. There are extra perks during the month of June!
- kit is $99 with your choice of $125 in Stampin’ Up supplies
- business kit is free
- an EXTRA 2 stamp sets worth any price!
- team get togethers and more
- 20 – 25% off all your orders
- Order 1 month before new catalog releases
- Host a party with me during the month of June for extra hostess rewards
- With a $350 party – you’ll have an extra $35 in hostess gifts of your choice
- That gives you almost $80 to spend on what you want in hostess benefits!
- Have fun with friends and make some new friends to stamp with!
Mark you calendars for September 23 & 24th for
More info will be forth coming…..you may sign up now and start making payments. There will be a base of at least $150 plus bundle. Once I see the Holiday Catalog, a definite price will be posted.
Check our Paper Pumpkin! Each month you’ll receive neat projects or cards to put together for a fabulous look plus stamps you can’t purchase any other way! My friend, Mary made this beautiful wreath just recently from Paper Pumpkin. To sign up, go to
June stamping schedule
Thursday, June 23rd – Stephanie & Friends at Denny’s @ 7:00pm. Lisa is our hostess
Thursday, June 23rd – Girls Night Out club @ 6:15pm, Brooke is our hostess
Thursday, June 30th – party with Jodi
Thanks for visiting!