Make this cute book marker with Foxy Friends stamp set and punch bundle
Be creative and make these animals too …..
It’s very easy! Here’s how…..
- I started by punching out parts from Cajun Craze card stock
- Stamp a tree trunk with Soft Suede on Vanilla CS
- Punch out a vanilla face and tail tip
- Stamp the ears and fur on the forehead of fox in Cajun Craze ink
- Stamp the eyes/nose and front legs in Early Espresso ink
Now you are ready to assemble
- Attach the fox body to the tree trunk so it looks like it is sitting on top of tree trunk
- Attach the vanilla tip to the tail
- and the tail to the body
- Attach the vanilla eyes to the head
- Put a small piece of Stampin’ Dimensional to the back of the head – just a little ways up from the bottom chin part like so….
- Now you can take off wax part of Dimensional and attach to the body by placing the bottom of the Dimensional over the body…..this leaves a little area under the chin of the fox to hold onto the pages of the book to mark your place!
Stamp and Punch Tip…
Punch on some scrap card stock you might have laying around
Then place the punched card stock over the neutral card stock you plan to stamp on
Now stamp your animal parts right onto the vanilla card stock
Next, insert stamped parts into punch and punch out perfectly!!
I also love the NEW Layering Square Framelits dies #141708 and made a background for my fox using my Layering Square Framelits and Blooms and Bliss DSP #141654.
To get one sheet of each Designer Series Paper pattern, JOIN my share and receive a total of 24 sheets – one sheet of each pattern of
- Blooms and Bliss DSP
- Pop of Pink Speciality DSP
- Irresistibly Floral Specialty DSP
- Floral Boutique DSP
To join the share, just email me and send $28.00 – postage my be added if I mail to you.
July Stamping Events….
Saturday, July 9th – Stampcamp with Jodi
Tuesday, July 12th – Spartanburg stamping @ 7:00pm, Cindy is hostess
Friday, July 15th – 1st Friday Club at 6:30pm, Wanda is hostess
Saturday, July 16th – Scrapbooking at 6:00pm
Tuesday, July 19th – Stephanie & Friends club at 7:00pm, Stephanie is hostess
Wednesday, July 20th – Lucille Tatum at 1:00pm
Thursday, July 21st – Sr. Center at 1:00pm
Thursday, July 21st – Girls Night Out Club at 6:15pm, Reese is our hostess
Friday, July 22nd – Gastonia club at 10:00am, Debbie B is our hostess with lunch
Friday, July 22nd – Riverside club at 6:30pm, Kim is our hostess
Card shares from my trip….
Creative Escape 2016
We are excitedly planning another Creative Escape! Each year, I anticipate the Holiday Catalog…..it can’t come soon enough for me!
September 23 & 24
Chapel Grove Baptist Church (same as last year)
Theme – Pop of Pink after the Specialty DSP. Our scrapbook will also be themed from the Pop of Pink DSP
Our Friday supper will have choice of beef or chicken this year and the famous Desert Buffet!
Choice of 20 page scrapbook and 20 Christmas cards OR 40 Christmas cards
Base cost of $170 – sorry to go up this year but I am stretching $’s! and after the Holiday Catalog comes out, there will be product base bundle cost so that all New Holiday products will be at each table to use and share and then take home your product bundle you purchased. I’ll announce the product bundles and cost after the Holiday catalog comes out.
Please fill out Confirmation and Information form and send your deposit $50 – suggested breakdown $85 July, $85 August and Holiday bundle by Sept. 15th
No deposit ($50) refunds. Refunds over $50 will be given up to August 15th. I am planning to cut card stock very early this year 🙂
I’ll be sending out a list of supplies at the end of August you will need.
Get ready to have fun, stamp, eat, and play! 🙂 Oh my! I think I’ve got too much adrenaline thinking about this already!!!!
- Please print and return email or snail mail with deposit – yes, it really is the one for 2016 Creative Escape Confirmation and Information 2015
Thanks for visiting!