It is time to register NOW for this years Creative Escape! You won’t regret a fun filled weekend of pampering, crafting, and finishing 40 beautiful Christmas cards! Here is a sneak peak of the first card we’ve created for you!
Creative Escape will be held Sept. 23rd and 24th
- Cost is $170 plus a product bundle that you will use, share with your table, and take home
- Your choice of 40 Christmas cards or 20 cards and 20 page scrapbook
- Register by August 15th please by filling out Confirmation and Information sheet below – click on link
- Held at Chapel Grove Church, Gastonia NC (same place as last year)
- Cost includes meals, supplies, and gifts. Bring your sleeping cot or air mattress
- text or email Esther with questions
Stampin’ Up has produced an exclusive, limited-time bundle of photopolymer and coordinating framelits. We all love the trees – they are timeless! Take a look by clicking on the link to see….. thoughtfulbranches_flyer_jul0516_us
Place your order online using my web site order online at Esther’s web or just email me
August Stamping Schedule
- Supplies to bring for August – Flourish Thinlits with Big Shot and Percision Platform, sponge daubers with inks – Sweet Sugarplum, Mint Macaroon, and Dafidol Delight, Weather Together Bundle and Pool Party ink and foam brayer, paper snips.
Friday, Aug. 12th – 1st Friday club at 6:30pm, Vel is our hostess
Tuesday, Aug. 16th – Stephanie & Friends club at Esther’s house at 7:00pm, Angie is our hostess
Wed. Aug. 17th – Lucille Tatum at 1:00pm Please RSVP to Pam at 704-865-3291 ( See last weeks blog post for a few of the cards you’ll make)
Thursday, Aug. 18th – Sr. Center at 1:00pm Please RSVP to Esther
Thursday, Aug. 18th – Girls Night Out Club, Brittany is our hostess at 6:15pm
Friday, Aug. 19th – Gastonia Club at 10:00am – Sherry is our hostess
Saturday, Aug. 20th – Team Meeting at 10:00am, Bring 10 Christmas swaps
Saturday, Aug. 20th – Scrapbooking at 6:00pm
Friday, Aug. 26th – Riverside club at 6:30pm, Liz is our hostess
In September, I plan for my clubs to use the Jar of Love Bundle. Here are a few cards Judy has made to get you excited at all the possibilities you can use with this bundle…..
Thanks for visiting! Esther