Don’t miss the last 24 hour Sale! Monday, November 28th only!
- Big Shot Magnetic Platform – 35% off
- Playful Palette DSP stack – 40% off
- Bell Punch – 40% off
- Snow Flurry Bundle – 20% off
Plus many more great Stampin’ Up products 10% to 40% off ENDING MONDAY, NOVEMBER 28TH
Get a gift from me for your $50 or $100 orders!
If you order $50 on Monday, Nov. 28th – choose from either Stampin’ Dimensionals or Mini Glue Dots as a gift from me.
With a $100 order on Monday, Nov. 28th – choose from Tear & Tape, or any current embossing fold!
Use hostess code R2JJ4V7G when ordering online and email me your choice of gift
Or email/text/call me with your order and choice of gift
online-extravagana-product-list-us-2016 Click on link to view complete list of sale items
You may choose your free gift from me for every order on Monday, November 28th including items not on the sale list
- Your gifts will either be mailed to you or handed out at club.
CARD BUFFET AND CHRISTMAS TAGS
on this coming Saturday, December 3rd
You are invited to come to my home Saturday, Dec. 3rd and make Christmas cards and Christmas Tags from 10am to 4pm
- make as many of 4 different styles of Christmas cards as you like (below is one of the cards you can make) – each $1.50
- Make a set of 10 Christmas tags with a file box to keep them in $10.00 each set
- All are invited! RSVP
- Bring a new friend and make 5 cards free!
December Stamping Schedule
* This year for clubs, Esther will be bringing bar-b-que chicken legs
Thursday, Dec. 1st – !st Friday club @ 6:00pm, bring a covered dish
Friday, Dec. 2nd – Gastonia club at 10:00am, pot luck for lunch
Saturday, Dec. 3rd – Card buffet & tags
Tuesday, Dec.6th – Spartanbug club at 6:00pm, bring a covered dish
Wednesday, Dec. 14th – Lucille Tatum at 1:00pm RSVP to Pam at 704-865-3291
Thursday, Dec. 15th – Sr. Center at 1:00pm, RSVP to Esther
Thursday, Dec. 15th – Riverside club pot luck, Glenda bringing roast, Esther bringing veggies
Saturday, Dec. 17th – scrapbooking at 6:00pm
Tuesday, Dec. 20th – Stephanie & Friends club at my house
Sunday, Dec. 25th – MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Beautiful cards you all have made…..
Thanks for visiting!