Today, I want to share a beautiful card Elizabeth made for Easter Message stamp set. There has not been a lot of samples for this set….but it is a beautiful image to remind us what Jesus has done for each one of us!
To make this card, you need Soft Sky and Soft Suede card stock, Layering Ovals framelits, and the Hexagon embossing folder, and the new Watercolor Pencils.
- Cut a piece of Soft Sky card stock #131203 – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, fold/score at 5 1/2″, and then cut off 2 1/8″ off the card front
- Use the piece you cut off and recut to 5 3/8″ x 2″ and emboss in the Hexagon Embossing folder #143231 pg. 47 OC ( sponge for extra emphasis with Soft Sky ink pad)
- Tie a piece of FREE Sale-a-bration 3/8″ Metallic Ribbon #143601 to the embossed piece and attach to card front
- Stamp Cross image on to Whisper White card stock #101650 with Basic Brown or Basic Black ink and color in with Watercolor Pencils #141709. We used Brown, Gray, and Bermuda Bay pencils
- Using the Layering Ovals Framelits #141706, die cut the Cross image and a scalloped oval in Soft Suede card stock #115318
- Stamp sentiment with Basic Brown or Early Espresso ink pad
- Attach the Cross image layers only on the left side so as not to attach it to the inside of the card
Here are a few more samples from Gail and Tina! I love showing off my teams beautiful handiwork!
My favorite Sale-a-bration gift! Hey Chick! with purple…..totally my style too Tina!
OK, so I will admit this stamp set was not on my wish list……but I think I’m a fan now! I love what Gail did with this set! I can see any young girl loving’ this card!
Fun with paper piecing the shirt…..totally personalize your tee! Thank you Gail and Tina!
*** Want to learn more stamping techniques and use the products for yourself before you purchase??? We can schedule a personal class to teach you what you want to learn!
Thursday, Feb. 16th – Sr. Center card class at 1:00pm Please RSVP to Esther
Thursday, Feb. 16th – Omni Wellness Center
Friday, Feb. 17th – Scrapbooking at 6:00pm
Tuesday, Feb. 21st – Lucille Tatum card class at 1:00pm RSVP to Pam 704-865-3291 Cost is $11.00 now as $1.00 goes to Lucille Tatum per class
Tuesday, Feb. 21st – Stephanie & Friends club, Melinda is our hostess at Denny’s 7:00pm
Friday, Feb. 24th – Riverside club @ 6:30pm, Charlotte is our hostess
Thanks for visiting!
To order email or call Esther or visit my web site www.estherboyle.stampinup.net