Hello everyone! We had such a fun scrapbook class this month! There were lots of small elements for this spread we did with Bear Hugs stamp set……but I think it turned out wonderful!
The title is “The Great Outdoors” Whither playing on the play ground or camping in the woods – your pictures will more fun to look at and remember the sweet times together with loved ones!
Here are the supplies to make pages:
- Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper #142778
- Stamp set Bear Hugs #139546
- Bear Hugs Framelits #140275
- Circle Framelits #141705
We also made a spread for Easter using the NEW Bundle, Basket Bunch Bundle #144731
I love the little chocolate bunnies that come with this set! It is a very versatile set with bunnies, chicks, eggs, a basket, and flowers – even a carrot for the bunnies!
As a fun touch for the title of this spread, we used one of the egg die cuts and stamped a letter on each egg.
Come join us on the 3rd Saturday of each month to scrapbook!
Lucille Tatum Card Class for February
includes the following cards! Come join us, but don’t forget to RSVP to Pam at 704-865-3291
Drum roll please……….
On February 21st, Stampin’ Up is adding 3 NEW Sale-a-bration offerings!
- The Glimmer Paper pack is soooooo nice! I can’t wait to have it in my hands!!! 12 sheets come in the set and includes Bermuda Bay, Mint Macaron, and Sweet Sugarplum.
- Reverse Words – set of 2 stamps includes the words Hooray, and Cheers
- Make a Medallion stamp set – set of 8 photopolymer stamps to make medallions
Tuesday, Feb. 21st – Lucille Tatum card class $11.00 @ 1:00pm
Tuesday, Feb. 21st – Stephanie & Friends club at 7:00pm, Melinda hosting
Friday, Feb. 24th – Riverside club @ 6:30pm, Charlotte is our hostess
Thanks for visiting!
Questions or to order, you may email or call Esther or order online at www.estherboyle.stampinup.net