Beautiful You stamp sets brings thoughts of carefree days to enjoy the sweet moments in life! One of my customers, Pat, has been creating framed art that is simple yet beautiful to capture the moment in time with Beautiful You stamp set. Enjoy with me her creations…..
Here is an old technique to bring back and use with this stamp set! It is the
Shaving Cream Technique
- find a glass pan and fill it with cheap shaving cream
- add drops of Stampin’ Up reinker around in shaving cream
- swirl a knife through the shaving cream like you would icing – don’t over mix to get a muddy color
- place a sheet of Whisper White card stock or Shimmery White card stock down flat in the inked shaving cream and pat down to come in contact with inked shaving cream
- lift the card stock out of the shaving cream and whip with a paper towel to dry excess shaving cream off
- YOU HAVE NOW CREATED A UNIQUE BACKGROUND TO STAMP ON
Each piece you make will be unique! Make sure you wait for the card stock to be completely dry before you stamp on top of the shaving cream background.
Here is a sweet card Pat made with the FREE Sale-a-bration stamp set, Avant Garden.
And I wanted to share a couple more cards from the High Tide stamp set. I love the sentiments with this set and we have found it really easy to use.
I hope you enjoy some stamping time this week! Try out the sample cards or create something of your own….it is all good!
Contact me anytime with questions!
Thanks for visiting,
web site to order: www.estherboyle.stampinup.net
March Stamping Schedule
Friday, March 3rd – 1st Friday club at 6:30pm, we will draw for hostess, I will be providing snacks
Tuesday, March 7th – Spartanburg club, Tarah is our hostess at 7:00pm Cherokee Springs Baptist Church
Thursday, March 16th – Sr. Center stamping at 1:00pm Bring a friend and make 6 cards….RSVP to Esther please
Friday, March 17th – Gastonia Club at 10:00am, Debbie B is our hostess
Friday, March 17th – Riverside Club at 6:30pm, Ellie is hostess
Saturday, March 18th – team meeting at 10:00am at Esther’s house
Saturday, March 18th – scrapbooking at 6:00pm at Esther’s house
Tuesday, March 21st – Stephanie & Friends club at 7:00pm, Theresa is our hostess
Wednesday, March 22nd – Covenant Village at 2:00pm
Thursday, March 23rd – Lucille Tatum at 1:00pm, Please RSVP to Pam 704.865.3291
Friday, March 24th – Camp Crop
Saturday, April 1st – stamp camp with Jodi