We are entering our last week of 2017 Sale-a-bration! It is kinda sad…..but that will just make us look forward to next year’s SAB and what treasures we’ll earn free!
I would like to show you a easy card to make with Make a Medallion stamp set….it is one of the later offerings of Sale-a-bration gifts from Stampin’ Up. Medallions are always enticing to look at and after I tried this one out, I decided it is a winner! It is very easy to use being a photopolymer stamp; one can see to stamp over top of the layers. I was also impressed at how great it looks die cut with the layering circles framelits.
Let’s get started…..grab your Make a Medallion stamp OR get your order in this week to have one sent in the mail to you! I’ll be happy to help you order 🙂
- Start with a piece of 4″x 5 1/4″ piece of Crumb Cake card stock and sponge some Blushing Bride ink with a sponge
- I used circular motions – it gives a softer look than daubing up and down for a stippled look
- next add some spots of Pool Party with sponge in circular motions
- continue sponging in to fill in with Crumb Cake with Bermuda Bay ink and Rich Razzleberry ink
- I like to go around the edge of my layer with the darkest color, Rich Razzleberry ink too
- now emboss with an embossing folder. I choose Fluttering #139304 because of the wider embossed images for this particular technique
- After dry embossing with Fluttering EF, stamp Make a Medallion in Whisper White ink #101731 on top of the embossed piece. Remember to use a Stampin’ Pierce mat under card stock because it is a photopolymer stamp!
- You will find as the White Craft ink drys, it will look duller than when it was first stamped….this is good for this vintage looking card.
- While the Whisper White ink is drying, find a scrap piece of Crumb Cake and stamp your Medallion image
- I used Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White inks for my medallion layers
- Use Layering Circles Framelits #141705 to die cut your medallion
- Finish by punching a Bitty Butterfly #129406 and sponging with Rich Razzleberry ink and add Pearls or Rhinestones
With every $50 purchase, you can choose a free Sale-a-bration gift from Stampin’ Up! Make a Medallion is a great choice!
My Customers have made some awesome projects lately! Take a look and see……
Carol made this thank you card. She made her own template for the grass and sponged it to make more dimension. Love the play on words “Thanks a Bunch”! The Tree Builder is still available #138295
Gayle inspires me even though I have no grandchildren yet. She made a similar card using Hey Chick #143331 (one of the free SAB gifts you don’t want to miss out on) for each one of her grandchildren! The names are stamped out with Labeler Alphabet #141936 It’s photopolymer!!!
And….Pat made these beautiful planters with Succulent Framelits Dies #142757 Oh! just enjoy….I took a lot of pictures! They are so pretty to look at! She sponged them and the flowers really look so dimensional in the little planters. Can you imagine receiving one of these to set on your desk to keep you smiling all day long!
More treats for your eyes next week too!
To order, you may call/text/email me. I’ll be glad to help and answer any questions you may have. OR you can order from my web site at any time. www.estherboyle.stampinup.net
Also, if you have ever thought of joining Stampin’ Up, even if it is just to take advantage of the discount on your orders…..now is the best time to join! For one more week, Stampin’ Up will give you your choice of 2 free stamp sets out of any catalog when you join! And, we’d love to have you on our team of stampers 🙂 Please contact me with questions or go to my web site and click “join now” www.estherboyle.stampinup.net
Saturday, April 1st – Jodi stampcamp
Tuesday, April 4th – Spartanburg Club at 7:00pm, Donna B is our hostess
Saturday, April 8th – Stampin’ Up convention in Savanah with my team 🙂
Tuesday, April 11th – Lucille Tatum stamping at 1:00pm
Friday, April 14th – 1st Friday club at 6:30pm, Sara is hostess
Tuesday, April 18th – Stephanie & Friends club, Lisa is our hostess
Thursday, April 20th – Sr. Center stamping at 1:00pm
Friday, April 21st – Gastonia Club at 10:00am, Brenda is our hostess
Saturday, April 22nd – Scrapbooking at 6:00pm
Friday, April 28th – Riverside club at 6:30pm, Liz is hostess
Thanks for visiting!