Awesome Team Stamptogether

Hello my friends!

Just a couple of weeks ago we had our team meeting ( we meet about every other month).   I am so proud of our team!  I think all of us are leaping to new heights in our stamping journeys……and loving it!

This week, I am sharing cards made by my wonderfully awesome team!  Enjoy! And challenge yourself to make a card today – step outside your box!

I invite you to join my team of Stampin’ Up demonstrators!  We meet about every other month to learn new techniques, tid bits of helpful hints in stamping and business, and just have fun together!  We are going together (11 of us) to Savanah for the Stampin’ Up convention to see the preview of our new annual Stampin’ Up catalog and in November we’ll go for a team retreat for a couple of days at the beach.  Come join me!  You can join    on my web at www.estherboyle.stampinup.net  under the “join the fun” tab at the top right.  Requirements to keep active are minimal.  Just ask me if you have other questions.

P1040944

P1040943

P1040942

P1040941

P1040940

P1040939

P1040938

P1040936

P1040935

P1040933

P1040931

April Stamping Schedule

Tuesday, April 4th – Spartanburg stamping at Cherokee Springs Baptist Church at 7:00pm, Donna B is our hostess

Thursday, April 6-April 8th – Savanah GA and Stamping’ Up Convention 🙂

Tuesday, April 11th – Lucille Tatum at 1:00pm (I will try to post cards for LT next week), all are welcome!  Just RSVP to Pam at 704-865-3291

Friday, April 14th – 1st Friday club at 6:30pm, Sara is our hostess

Tuesday, April 18th – Stephanie & Friends club, Lisa is our hostess

Thursday, April 20th – Sr. Center stamping at 1:00pm, all are welcome!  RSVP to Esther please

Friday, April 21st – Gastonia club at 10:00am, Brenda is our hostess

Saturday, April 22nd – scrapbooking at 6:00pm, all are welcome!  RSVP to Esther please

Friday, April 28th – Riverside club at 6:30pm, Liz is our hostess

See you stamping soon!  Thanks for visiting!  I hope you have a wonderful week!