A couple of weeks ago, I asked myself what products would benefit my customers the most before the new catalog sales period begins? There are many wonderful framelits and stamp sets……and most of you have a lot of them. My thoughts turned to the annual catalog and immediately the Letters for You stamp set and Large Letters Framelits Bundle came to mind! With that bundle retiring……and it’s kinda’ expensive…..that would be the biggest savings for my customers! So before the discount from purchasing a bundle disappears……here are a few samples I made.
For this card, I used just the Large Letters Framelits #141712
- Die cut using Urban District DSP or if you haven’t been able to purchase it, I would suggest getting Pop of Pink DSP #141648 or the Playful Plaette DSP #141657 to die cut the letters
- Use Botanical Builder Framelits # 140625 for the flower and leaves. I love to sponge them to make them look more dimensional and really pop! These framelits are now 50% off. Oder NOW while supplies last!
I am SO excited! I found a awesome use for my Ombre ink pads! Use the Letters for You Stamp set #141968. Save and order the bundle item #142348
- Stamp using one of the Ombre ink pads, Rich Razzleberry #141609, Bermuda Bay #141608, and Calypso Coral #141611 are NOW 40% off making them $5.40 each. As you ink the stamp, walk the stamp left to right across the ink colors with the darker color at the bottom of the letter. As you do this, also just slightly move the stamp up and down so you don’t get a “line” of color change…..it will be more graduated.
- Die cut the letters with the Large Letters Framelits dies
- For the card base, I cut a piece of Calypso Coral CS 4 1/4″ x 11″ and folded so my fold was on the left hand side of the card.
- Use Falling Petals Embossing Folder #142761 – also 50% off now $4.25 – a gotta get!
- Adhere the die cut letters right onto the embossed card front and then die cut
- “you” from Hello You Thinlits #137363 in Copper Foil #142020 – fortunately NOT retiring 🙂
- and finally add a finishing touch with retiring Confetti Hearts Border Punch #137415
I have some beautiful projects from some of my team too…… Kayla made an impressive card and 3D gift – it looks so real!
If you didn’t get the Succulent Garden Framelits….they are also 50% off now #142757
- Just die cut and sponge the edges and build your garden in a carte or small flower pot
And this one (although not adhered together yet) is an absolutely beautiful sampler from Gail. Grab your favorite dies and stamps and old DSP and create a beautiful framed picture for you wall – use your favorite color!
May Stamping Schedule
Tuesday, May 2nd – Spartanburg Club at 7:00pm, Anita is our hostess
Friday, May 5th – 1st Friday club at 6:30pm
Tuesday, May 9th – Lucille Tatum @ 1:00pm Please RSVP to Pam at 704.865.3291 All are welcome, cost $11.
Saturday, May 13th – Birthday stamp-a-stack Drop in 4-8pm Make as many Birthday cards as you like
Tuesday, May 16th – Stephanie & Friends club at 7:00pm
Thursday, May 18th – Sr. Center @ 1:00pm, all are welcome! RSVP to Esther Cost $10 for 6 cards
Friday, May 19th – Gastonia club at 10:00am, Annette is our hostess
Saturday, May 20th – 10:00am – Stamptogether Team meeting, bring 15 swaps cards using new annual catalog products
Saturday, May 20th – Scrapbooking at 6:00pm
Friday, May 26th – Riverside club at 6:30pm. Charlotte is our hostess
Hope you all have a great week! Create something special this week!
Thanks for visiting! Esther