My favorites for May Card classes

Hello!  I hope you have had a wonderful sunshine filled weekend!  I’m excited!  The new catalog is just around the corner…..hopefully Mr. UPS will be delivering soon!  For this month though, I looked back through the catalog and have chosen for my Sr. Center/Lucille Tatum classes and for the Birthday Card Buffet some of my FAVORITE stamp sets!  I hope you enjoy!

I invite you to both the Sr. Center/Lucille Tatum class and the Birthday Card Buffet!

• Lucille Tatum class will be Tuesday, May 9th at 1:00pm Cost $11. RSVP to Pam at 704.865.3291
  • Sr. Center class will be Thursday, May 18th at 1:00pm Cost $10 RSVP to Esther
  • Card Buffet will be Saturday, May27th from 4-8 pm drop in.  You choose the the  cards you want to make and how many of each (RSVP’ing will help me cut appropriate amount)  THESE CARDS WILL BE POSTED NEXT WEEK  A minimum of 10 cards requested and cards are $1.50 each.

May Sr. Center/Lucille Tatum cards (five are shown here – there will be 6 cards at class)

IMG_1576

IMG_1577

IMG_1578

IMG_1580

IMG_1579

April Scrapbooking to inspire you….. come join us each month to make two 2-page spreads.  Here is what we made in April.  I love the Urban District for a masculine page for graduation, birthday, Father’s Day, or just because.  The stamp set is still available but the DSP and embellishments have been sold out unfortunately.

IMG_1583

And there are always birthday’s to scrapbook…..

IMG_1581

we made the cake from Blooms and Bliss DSP by

• cutting strips and rounding the corners
  • the stacking each layer
  • found a coloring page cake platter and cut it out of Sahara Sand card stock
  • cut a swirl from Cupcakes Cutouts Framelits and the retiring Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper (SU still has some at sale price of $3 per package
  • Place pictures filling in solid where the Sweet Sugarplum card stock is on the right hand page for a “cake” of pictures of your birthday as well as a 5 x 7 picture on the left page

May Stamping Schedule

Tuesday, May 9th – Lucille Tatum card class at 1:00pm, please RSVP to Pam at 704.865.3291  Cost $11

Tuesday, May 16th – Stephanie & Friends club at 7:00pm

Thursday, May 18th – Sr. Center card class at 1:00pm, RSVP to Esther

Friday, May 19th – Gastonia Club at 10:00am, Annette is our hostess

Saturday, May 20th – 10:00am Team meeting, bring 15 swaps from anything from NEW catalog

Saturday, May 20th – 6:00pm scrapbooking

Friday, May 26th – Riverside club at 6:30pm, Charlotte is our hostess

Saturday, May 27th – Birthday Card Buffett 4:00 – 8:00pm

• Minimum of 10 cards requested
  • Make as many cards as you like
  • You choose which cards you make
  • All cards $1.50 each
  • Cards will be posted next week
  • RSVP if you plan to attend and it will be helpful to know which ones you would like to make and how many – but if you get here and see another card that’s a must to make – no worries, I’ll be ready to cut more!

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you have a great week!