Hello! I hope you have had a wonderful sunshine filled weekend! I’m excited! The new catalog is just around the corner…..hopefully Mr. UPS will be delivering soon! For this month though, I looked back through the catalog and have chosen for my Sr. Center/Lucille Tatum classes and for the Birthday Card Buffet some of my FAVORITE stamp sets! I hope you enjoy!
I invite you to both the Sr. Center/Lucille Tatum class and the Birthday Card Buffet!
- Lucille Tatum class will be Tuesday, May 9th at 1:00pm Cost $11. RSVP to Pam at 704.865.3291
- Sr. Center class will be Thursday, May 18th at 1:00pm Cost $10 RSVP to Esther
- Card Buffet will be Saturday, May27th from 4-8 pm drop in. You choose the the cards you want to make and how many of each (RSVP’ing will help me cut appropriate amount) THESE CARDS WILL BE POSTED NEXT WEEK A minimum of 10 cards requested and cards are $1.50 each.
May Sr. Center/Lucille Tatum cards (five are shown here – there will be 6 cards at class)
April Scrapbooking to inspire you….. come join us each month to make two 2-page spreads. Here is what we made in April. I love the Urban District for a masculine page for graduation, birthday, Father’s Day, or just because. The stamp set is still available but the DSP and embellishments have been sold out unfortunately.
And there are always birthday’s to scrapbook…..
we made the cake from Blooms and Bliss DSP by
- cutting strips and rounding the corners
- the stacking each layer
- found a coloring page cake platter and cut it out of Sahara Sand card stock
- cut a swirl from Cupcakes Cutouts Framelits and the retiring Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper (SU still has some at sale price of $3 per package
- Place pictures filling in solid where the Sweet Sugarplum card stock is on the right hand page for a “cake” of pictures of your birthday as well as a 5 x 7 picture on the left page
May Stamping Schedule
Tuesday, May 9th – Lucille Tatum card class at 1:00pm, please RSVP to Pam at 704.865.3291 Cost $11
Tuesday, May 16th – Stephanie & Friends club at 7:00pm
Thursday, May 18th – Sr. Center card class at 1:00pm, RSVP to Esther
Friday, May 19th – Gastonia Club at 10:00am, Annette is our hostess
Saturday, May 20th – 10:00am Team meeting, bring 15 swaps from anything from NEW catalog
Saturday, May 20th – 6:00pm scrapbooking
Friday, May 26th – Riverside club at 6:30pm, Charlotte is our hostess
Saturday, May 27th – Birthday Card Buffett 4:00 – 8:00pm
- Minimum of 10 cards requested
- Make as many cards as you like
- You choose which cards you make
- All cards $1.50 each
- Cards will be posted next week
- RSVP if you plan to attend and it will be helpful to know which ones you would like to make and how many – but if you get here and see another card that’s a must to make – no worries, I’ll be ready to cut more!
Thanks for visiting! Hope you have a great week!