Birthday Delivery Bundle

Happy 4th of July!  I hope you all have fun times with your family and make memories together as we all remember the sacrifice of so many men and women for our freedom we enjoy today.

I am not the best writer in the world by a long shot!  But I must say, tonight has been such a blessing from the Lord!  We had an early service at church and after such a sweet time of dinner on the ground and kids playing together corn hole, badminton, and a jumper for the little ones.  Needless to say, after enjoying the fellowship and being tired from the past few days, I was not looking forward to putting together what I wanted to share with you all tonight……well……we are deviating just a little to be inspired by my teammate, Gail.

Gail has made 9 cards from Birthday Delivery Bundle and I will share some of her cards with you tonight.  Gail does such beautiful work – as you may have seen from time to time and this is such a blessing of rest for me tonight too to have her creations to share with you!

I also have a couple of other cards to share from Sue and Nancy.  I still feel like I’ve forgotten some others I wanted to share and I apologize!

Shareable-Earning2-US

You won’t want to miss  the extra treat of Bonus Days coupons for a special early release Christmas bundle in August from Stampin’ Up!  It is a must!  I love the detail edging the framelits  from this bundle offer – you can use it all year long!  Can’t wait to show you August 1st!

Creative Escape

September 29th and 30th

Mark you calendar and plan to join us for a 2 day crafting extravaganza!  You will be pampered and craft till you drop!  We will be in Gastonia this year at the First Baptist Church….lots of room.  More details coming.  You also have more options this year for cards….all occasion cards and Christmas cards.

July Stamping Schedule

Tuesday, July 4th – Independence day

Tuesday, July 11th – Spartanburg Club, Peggy F is our hostess

Thursday, July 13th – Lucille Tatum – 1:00pm, please RSVP to Pam

Saturday, July 15th – 1st Friday club at 6:00pm, Susan is our supper hostess

Tuesday, July 18th – Stephanie & Friends club, Angie is our hostess

Thursday, July 20th – Sr. Center stamp class – 1:00pm, all are invited Please let Esther know if you can attend

Friday, July 21st – Gastonia club at 10:00am, Sherry is our hostess

Saturday, July 22nd – Team Meeting at 10:00am Esther’s home, bring 10 – 15 swap cards

Saturday, July 22nd – Scrapbooking at 6:00pm

Friday, July 28th – Riverside club at 6:30pm, Ellie is our hostess

Birthday Delivery Bundle

IMG_1669

Love the brilliance of color for the animals!  They are Designer Series Paper and the framelits die cut them exactly!

IMG_1672

With this bundle, the package of Designer Series Paper is included!  Balloons are from the DSP too.

IMG_1668

Stamps are photopolymer for perfect placement.  Stars are Enamel Shapes #141680

IMG_1671

Framelits also cut out stamped images shapes exactly!

IMG_1670

Versatile for male, female, boy or girl cards!  Order the bundle #145294  this month and  receive your $5. off coupon to use for next month’s order 🙂

IMG_1666

This card was made by Sue for our 29th anniversary in June.  Thank you Sue! You know my favorite colors!

IMG_1667

And this card is from Nancy from a retired Stampin’ Up stamp….beautiful! Such detailed cut work.

Thank you for visiting!  Please give me an email, text, or call with any questions or if I can be of help.