After a busy month…..I finally have a tutorial on the Eastern Palace Framelits! Here is a card I put together for this tutorial.
The gold foil design is from Eastern Palace Speciality Designer Series Paper. I love the clean elegant look using gold and vanilla! Lets get started!
You will need:
- Very Vanilla CS cut 9 3/4″ x 4 1/4″ and score it at 5 1/2″
- Very Vanilla CS cut 9″ x 1 1/2″ and score it at 5 1/2″
- Eastern Palace DSP cut 4″ x 4″
- scrap pieces of card stock for die cuts or cut pieces
You will notice that my finally card uses a piece of 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ of Very Vanilla instead of Dapper Denim
- the above pieces with your Big Shot using the Precision Platform Make a sandwich with: 1. Multipurpose Platform (Completely Closed or if you have a new version with Both Pieces of the Platform) 2. Precision Plate 3. Card stock and Framelits 4. Cutting Pad on top
- Post-it Notes are my best friend for die cutting these multiple pieces together. Post-it Notes hold the multiple pieces in place so the die cut is evenly spaced around
For the following framelit, I did not use a circle to cut it out completely. Instead I just snipped it with a pair of scissors after die cutting, resulting in the star shaped medallion.
Stampin’ Up Layering Circles coordinate so well with the Eastern Palace Framelits! The largest medallion framelits has one of the circle framelits around to completely detach in a circle. ( Layering Circle Framelits #141705)
Now it’s time to assemble. You should have these pieces die cut. I also stamped a surprise message on the Very Vanilla piece. And added a Gold Faceted Gem to the center of the star looking flower. #144141
- adhere the Eastern Palace DSP on to front of card
- next adhere 1 1/2″ x 9″ strip of Very Vanilla to the back of the card like this
- Next, using Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the Very Vanilla Medallion you die cut to the center of the gold Eastern Palace DSP on front
- attach the star looking flower to the Gold Foil medallion
- close the strip to lay over the sentiment and attach 2 Stampin’ Dimensionals
- then place the Gold Foil Medallion in the center of Very Vanilla Medallion attaching with the 2 Stampin’ Dimensionals already placed on the narrow strip
I found myself opening and closing the strip – I love seeing the surprise sentiment under the top medallion!
You can also stamp the inside of you card. Here’s my design….
I think I should have used Soft Suede ink for my stamping on this card….Dapper Denim was out and I grabbed it.
You can make all kinds of medallions with this bundle! Lots of variations and combinations for you to design from! Photopolymer stamps and framelits are bundled for a 10% savings. Item #145308 for $48.50.
Here are just a few I put together
July Stamping Schedule
Tuesday, July 11th – Spartanburg club at 7:00pm at Cherokee Springs Baptist Church
Thursday, July 13th – Lucille Tatum class at 1:00pm, YES! we are having class even though it is not on LT schedule. Please contact Pam to RSVP
Saturday, July 15th – 1st Friday club at 6:00pm
Tuesday, July 18th – Stephanie & Friends club at 7:00pm, Angie is our hostess
Thursday, July 20th – Sr. Center class at 1:00pm, Please RSVP to Esther if you are able to attend. All are welcome!
Friday, July 21st – Gastonia club at 10:00am, Sherry is our hostess
Saturday, July 22nd – Team Meeting at 10:00am
Saturday, July 22nd – Scrapbooking at 6:00pm
Friday, July 28th – Riverside club at 6:30pm, Ellie is our hostess
I found a card I was wanting to share with you! It’s from Liz…..a really quick card you can put together with your favorite DSP scraps! and Following are 2 beautiful cards from Gail! Thank you ladies for sharing!
Thank you visiting!
I would love to have you join us for stamping at one of my current events or invite a couple of you friends and host a party! I love teaching new techniques to use while having fun with friends! Please feel free to email or call me.