August card class

Greetings once again my stamping friends!  If you are close, I’d love for you to come and enjoy making cards with us at the Dallas Sr. Center this month!  Bring a friend!  The cost is $10….please let me know so I have card stock cut and prepared for you though.  Here are the cards you’ll be making this month…..

IMG_1825

IMG_1827

IMG_1829

IMG_1828

IMG_1826

IMG_1830

Stamping Schedule

Tuesday, August 15th – Stephanie & Friends at 7:00pm, Pam is our hostess

Thursday, August 17th – Sr. Center card class at 1:00pm

Friday, August 18th Gastonia club at 10:00am, Debbie Y is our hostess

Saturday, August 19th – Scrapbooking at 6:00pm

Thursday, August 24th – workshop with Pam at Morningside Baptist Church, Spartanburg

Friday, August 25th – Riverside club at 6:30pm, Charlotte is our hostess

Friday, September 1st – 1st Friday club at 6:30pm

You Too Corner……

I love when you send me your samples to share!  So many are you creative and have wonderful creative ideas!  This week is from Gail, and Sunday afternoon stamping with my mom.

Mom pulled our her new set, Climbing Orchid today!  I have been wanting to play with mine anyway….so here is what we came up with.  The orchids are really easy to make!

•  I stamped Berry Burst ink on to So Saffron card stock and die cut – both large and small are shown here
  • Take your bone folder and curl up the edges slightly.  this will also help break the fibers down too
  • Place a small dot of Tombo adhesive on to the 3 part petals and place the 2 part petal onto it.  Use a Mini Dimensional to adhere the center
  • Here I used the one of the sheets of Designer Series Paper for the front background (cut 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ and also cut a piece of So Saffron card stock for the mat 4″ x 5 1/4″
  • Card base is 4 1/4″ x 11″ folded in half.  I stamped a Birthday greeting from Birthday Friends stamp set
  • Grab your Colorful Seasons Framelits and die cut a stem in Soft Suede.

Thank you for visiting!

To order, please email or order online at estherboyle.stampinup.net

Happy Days!