Daisy Delight stamps and punch are so easy to use! To coin an old term….user friendly! The punch fits easily from any side to punch out the flower….it’s all the same size petals! And I love the look – they are just cheerful! This week, I’ve used them on one of my scrapbook spreads….
I’m not the best picture taker! In real life – the colors POP! Old Olive is the base and I used Night of Navy for the picture mats with Daffodil Delight card stock. To add a little glimmer Clear Faceted Gems colored with Stampin’ Up retired Blendabilities (or a sharpie marker). Here are the supplies:
- Daisy Delight Bundle (stamps and punch) #145361
- Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper #144137
- Clear Faceted Gems #144142
- or you could use the Gold Faceted Gems #144141
We also made a Graduation layout:
Whether you create a scrapbook layout or a graduation card…..here is a hint on making the cap….
- start by cutting a piece of black card stock 2 1/2 x 1 1/2 inches for the larger cap and 1 x 2 inches for the smaller cap
- next make tick marks in the center of each side as shown on the right
- connect the tick marks with a line and then cut on the line for the top of the cap
- for the base of the cap, cut a piece of black card stock 3/4″ x 1 1/4″ and again mark the center
- using a 3/4″ circle punch, punch out the bottom for the shape of the part of the cap that fits on the head
and fit together using dimensionals
We would love to have you join us for scrapbooking once a month on the 3rd Saturday evening of every month! It is fun fellowship as you create pages to fill your scrapbook each month!
Here are a couple of sneak peaks from the upcoming Holiday mini catalog! It is filled with great framelits and really nice Stampin’ Up products to use. I can’t wait to play with my new things 🙂
Thursday, August 24th – 10:00am stamp workshop at Morningside Baptist Church Spartanburg with Pam
Friday, August 25th – Riverside club at 6:30pm, Charlotte is our hostess
Friday, September 1st – 1st Friday club at 6:30pm, Debbie is our hostess
Tuesday , September 5th – Spartanburg club at 7:00pm, Donna J is our hostess
Wednesday, Sept. 6th – Covenant Village
Tuesday, Sept. 12th – Lucille Tatum at 1:00pm
Friday, Sept 15th – Gastonia club at 10:00am, Brenda is our hostess
Friday, Sept. 15th – Riverside club at 6:30pm, Liz is our hostess
Saturday, Sept 16th – Team meeting at 10:00am
Saturday, Sept 16th – Scrapbooking at 6:00pm
Tuesday, Sept. 19th – Stephanie & Friends club at 7:00pm, Theresa is our hostess
Friday, Sept. 22nd – Camp Crop card making all day! Christmas and All Occasion cards this year
Friday, Sept. 29th and 30th – CREATIVE ESCAPE!
I still have a few openings for Creative Escape – if you would like more info or have questions, please email or call me ASAP
Thanks for visiting!