New Year……New Stampin’ Up catalog!

Happy New Year to you!

I’m excited about the Stampin’ Up NEW CATALOG too!  New products to to have fun with!  For a sneak peek….here is a Valentines card that will be made the Sr. Center and Lucille Tatum in January

IMG_2075

I love the new patterned paper….it is called Painted with Love DSP #145580  The sheets look like a paint brush has painted on them with a touch of Gold on each sheet!

And to linger a little longer with Christmas – or winter, here are a few more beautiful card’s I’ve received.

IMG_2076

IMG_2077

IMG_2078

If you are like me…..I love getting gifts!  And Stampin’ Up has some really nice and cute gifts for you this year!  I will post more about them mid week – on January 3rd.  Please watch for another email then.

January Stamping Schedule

Thursday, January 4th – 1st Friday club, Carolyn is our hostess at 6:30pm

Tuesday, January 9th – Spartanburg club, Sandra is our hostess

Tuesday, January 16th – Lucille Tatum class at 1:15 pm  Please RSVP to Pam

Tuesday, January 16th – Stephanie & Friends at 7:00pm

Thursday, January 18th – Sr. Center class at 1:00pm, Please RSVP to Esther

Friday, January 19th – Gastonia Club at 10:00am, Linda is our hostess

Friday, January 19th – Stampin’ Diva’s at 6:00pm, Esther’s house – 4 cards for $10

Saturday, January 20th – Team meeting at 10:00am, bring 15 swaps from Sale-a-bration

Cards to make at Lucille Tatum and Sr. Center January class

I hope all of you a prosperous and Blessed year of 2018!

Thanks for enjoying stamping with me!