Boyle wedding

We just arrived home tonight from the most awesome, God honoring wedding celebration!  Our son, Joshua and Karla are now married!  This has been a most exciting and eventful year…..I can see why we filed an extension for taxes for 2016……Caleb was married, Elizabeth finished a 2 year business degree, God started creating baby “bo”, Joshua and Karla graduated college and got married!

So, well, …… tonight nothing stamped, although all the way up to Virginia, I planned stamping for my team meeting and up coming club meetings and addressed envelopes to mail out the new catalogs….. they are coming!   I haven’t been home to actually play with paper, inks, and the NEW Brusho Crystal Colour. I did have to look through the box of new products that I can’t wait to use!!!!

i absolutely am in awe with the Painted with Love Speciality Designer Series Paper – ok I’ve managed to already cut and plan for 2 COMPLETE packages of it and am about to purchase more! And the Sweet Soirée SpecialityDesigner Series Paper is soooo beautiful! And the picture Perfect Party 6×6 DSP just jumps off the page! The color and images are so brilliant – never before has DSP been so alive!

January stamping schedule

Thursday, January 4th – 1st Friday club, Carolyn is our hostess at 6:30pm

Tuesday, January 9th – Spartanburg club, Sandra is our hostess

Tuesday, January 16th – Lucille Tatum class at 1:15 pm Please RSVP to Pam

Tuesday, January 16th – Stephanie & Friends at 7:00pm

Thursday, January 18th – Sr. Center class at 1:00pm, Please RSVP to Esther

Friday, January 19th – Gastonia Club at 10:00am, Linda is our hostess

Friday, January 19th – Stampin’ Diva’s at 6:00pm, Esther’s house – 4 cards for $10

Saturday, January 20th – Team meeting at 10:00am, bring 15 swaps from Sale-a-bration

Saturday, January 20th at 6:00pm – scrapbooking

ok well , so I thought I would share some wedding pictures with you tonight instead of stamping.  I hope you will enjoy!

thanks for visiting!  I look forward to see you stamping!

26230737_1095679833907510_3699744889146202148_nIMG_2208

2 thoughts on “Boyle wedding

1. Debbie

Beautiful Esther! I pray for the best for them! Glad you home safe and sound! Debbie

From: stamptogether Reply-To: stamptogether Date: Sunday, January 7, 2018 at 11:21 PM To: steve Yates Subject: [New post] Boyle wedding

WordPress.com stampingforfun2013 posted: “We just arrived home tonight from the most awesome, God honoring wedding celebration! Our son, Joshua and Karla are now married! This has been a most exciting and eventful year…..I can see why we filed an extension for taxes for 2016……Caleb was ma”