NEW Brusho Color Crystals from Stampin’ Up

Hi Everyone!

Well, I (we) finally started a Facebook account for my stamping projects.  I say we because my hubby was totally beside me coaching me along the way.  Feel free to share with your friends!

I have been loving learning all about a NEW product Stampin’ Up introduced in the Occasions catalog…..it is called Brusho.  It is a powdered pigment that is activated with water or liquid.  Brusho is a lot of fun to use…..every time  it turns out with a little different twist because it is made up of lots of tiny variations of color flecks.

In our team meeting, next Saturday, we’ll be discussing  lots more about Brusho!  If you have questions or are a little curious about Stampin’ Up demonstratorship……please come!  It’s a my home at 10:00am!

As many of you know, I stamp cards with my mom on Sunday afternoons.  Today, we made a “sorry I’m late” card, and this Thank you card.  I used the Brusho Color Crystals #144101 and a few spritzes of water to Petal Passion Designer Series Paper #145589 (a favorite new DSP) from the Occasions catalog.

IMG_2085

I cut out a little from from the DSP and added it onto the retired window die cut.  Mom loves little windows that open up.  Here’s what I did for the inside and a close up of the multiple color bursts from Brusho Color Crystals.

There is soooooo many ways to use Brusho Color Crystals!  Stampin’ us is really giving us lots of creative products we can us to get so many different looks!

Stamping Schedule for January

Tuesday, January 16th – Lucille Tatum class at 1:15 pm Please RSVP to Pam

Tuesday, January 16th – Stephanie & Friends at 7:00pm

Thursday, January 18th – Sr. Center class at 1:00pm, Please RSVP to Esther

Friday, January 19th – Gastonia Club at 10:00am, Linda is our hostess

Friday, January 19th – Stampin’ Diva’s at 6:00pm, Esther’s house – 4 cards for $10

Saturday, January 20th – Team meeting at 10:00am, bring 15 swaps from Sale-a-bration

Saturday, January 20th at 6:00pm – scrapbooking

12.01.17_SHAREABLE2_SAB_PRE-EARN_ENG

12.01.17_SHAREABLE3_SAB_PRE-EARN_ENG

I love sharing what I learn with stamping and appreciate your orders!  It is so fun to invite a friend or 2 over and stamp together!  Please consider hosting a small party, learn new techniques, and earn free products durning Sale-a-bration!

Thank you!