Thank you all for visiting each week with me on my blog! I had planned on Wednesday to post this tutorial for Springtime Foil Speciality Paper – but it didn’t get done until today….Monday through Thursday flew by in a busy sort of way. The bright side of things is my desk got cleaned off Friday and Saturday! It was an amazing accomplishment and I love it! and yes! I cluttered it all back up – but not too deep this time! 🙂
Isn’t the foil beautiful! It looks so luscious in person! I’ve been using the leaf patter for my club card and I think club members that have used it already will say it is so easy to use and looks great!
Following is a card we’ll be making at card class this month at Sr. Center and Lucille Tatum. You can make it at home too! Here’s how:
Products you will need:
- Springtime Foil Speciality Paper It’s a free gift for the purchase of $50 in Stampin’ Up products until March 31st. Don’t miss out! Get your’s today before it runs out!
- Flirty Flamingo Card Stock #141417 Retiring in May…get yours while supplies last
- Rich Razzleberry Card Stock #115316
- Copper Embossing Powder #141636 and VersaMark ink #102283
- Stampin’ Write Markers: Flirty Flamingo, Rich Razzleberry, and Old Olive – sold in color families
- Layering Ovals Framelits #141706
- I used Cake Soriree #145745 for my sentiment, but you can use any that you like
Begin by cutting your layers:
- Flirty Flamingo card base 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Rich Razzleberry mat 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Springtime Foil Speciality Paper 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″
Next begin coloring…..
Now, adhere your Rich Razzleberry mat under the colored Springtime Foil paper and tie your ribbon around
Stamp your sentiment in VersaMark ink and add Copper Embossing Powder, shake off and heat
Die cut sentiment with Layering Oval Framelits
Adhere sentiment die cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals
To order supplies to make your card, please call or email me, or go directly to my web page www.estherboyle.stampinup.net
March Sr. Center/Lucille Tatum card class
All are welcome to come! Please RSVP so that I know to have card stock prepared for you!
plus one more card with Lots of Lavender Sale-a-bration FREEBIE stamp set
Whether you have been a club member or new to stamping, now until the end of March is one of the best times to have a Stampin’ Up party! You’ll always have fun creating with friends but now through the end of March, you can earn extra Hostess $’s to spend on products of your choice plus for every $50 spent, you get a free gift! There are lots to wonderful stamp sets, paper, embossing folder, framelits, and ribbon to choose from – chances are, you want it all!
Please drop me a message with questions or a date you want to plan your party!
March Stamping Schedule
Thursday, March 15th – Sr. Center at 1:00pm
Friday, March 16th – Gastonia Club at 10:00am, Brenda is our hostess
Friday, March 16th – Stampin’ Divas at 6:00pm
Saturday, March 17th – Scrapbooking at 6:00pm
Tuesday, March 20th – Lucille Tatum at 1:00pm
Tuesday, March 20th – Stephanie & Friends at 7:00pm, Pam is our hostess
Friday, March 23rd – Camp Crop all day long!
Thanks for visiting!