True Gentlemen Designer Series Paper along with the Truly Tailored Stamp set and punch bundle have been such a big hit! I have made several cards, and a whole scrapbook album with it! With Father’s Day and Birthdays for the men in your life….this will be a staple for you too.
Here’s how to make the shirt card:
But, if you would like to come to Lucille Tatum this Tuesday, March 20th, we’ll be making one there along with 5 other cards, including this one made with Sale-a-bration freebie, Lots of Lavender
Please look back to last Sunday for the rest of the Lucille Tatum Cards you’ll be making on Tuesday, March 20th….Be sure to contact Pam to RSVP so I have CS cut and prepared for you!
Back to the tutorial now for shirt card:
- Cut card base: 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Score card base across the 4 1/4″ side at 5 1/2″ and 2 1/4″
- Shirt base is cut 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Measure down 1 1/4″ from top and cut in 1″ on both sides
- Cut a piece of True Gentlemen DSP 4″ x 4″ and put in bottom of the shirt CS base and then flip to the back and adhere a piece of True Gentlemen DSP that is cut 1″ x 4″
- Color Rhinestones with Stampin’ Blends Night of Navy marker for the buttons
You can now bring the “collar” around to the front and adhere with Tear & Tape and dimensional to keep it with some dimension from the shirt body part.
For Bow Tie:
- Punch card stock to match your shirt with the Tailored Tag Punch
- Cut punched out CS in half from top point to bottom point and then
- adhere the short ends together with Tear & Tape
- wrap Tear & Tape around to secure the Night of Navy 3/8″ Corduroy Ribbon at the very center of the bow tie (You’ll find lots of other uses for this ribbon – I love the texture!)
To attach the shirt to card base:
- Bend the bottom 2 1/4″ score line of the card base and adhere the shirt base bottom to the bottom 2 1/4″ – BE CAREFUL NOT to put any adhesive on the top part of the shirt!
Inside of card:
- Very Vanilla CS is cut 4″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to inside of card base
- You can stamp Happy Birthday, Happy Father’s Day, or Thinking of You, whatever fits the occasion on the inside top or middle of the vanilla piece
- You’ll attach the Sentiment layers to the bottom of this piece of vanilla
- Cut Tranquil Tide Base sentiment at 3 3/4′ x 1 1/2″
- Cut Night of Navy CS layer at 3 1/2″ x 1 1/4″
- Cut Very Vanilla CS top layer to stamp on at 3 1/4″ x 1″
- Stamp on Very Vanilla layer and adhere all layers together
- Attach bottom Tranquil Tide layer with Dimensionals to the vanilla CS on the inside
Sale-A-Bration for 2 more weeks!
Place your order before March 31st to receive your free gift for every $50 or $100
March Paper Pumpkin is beautiful!!!
Order your surprise crafting kit today! Use the code to save 50% off your first 2 months if you are a NEW subscriber!
March Stamping Schedule
Tuesday, March 20th – Lucille Tatum at 1:15pm
Tuesday, March 20th – Stephanie & Friends at 7:00pm Stephanie is our hostess
Friday, March 23rd – Camp Crop
April 3rd – Tuesday, Spartanburg club at 7:00pm, Anne M is our hostess
Friday, April 6-7 Stamping ‘Up Convention
Friday, April 13th – 1st Friday Club
Thanks for visiting!