Retiring items discounted/May card class

Happy Mother’s Day!

Did you do something special for yourself today or someone else?  It was a beautiful day to do so…make some memories and share with others!  I know I always feel better when I give and make someone else know how special there are in Gods eyes.

My Daniel had his last orchestra concert of the season.  They played an incredible concert!  Hard to believe they are just a Youth Orchestra…..of course, in my eyes they are tops anyway.

Well, Ok, I need to get on with the “meat” of the email here…..

***Stampin’ Blends that were backordered have started to ship!  I have received several packages already.  Stampin’ Up says by the end of the month, they should have enough supply to start ordering again! 🙂

Retiring items have been discounted!  Yeah!  I love a good sale!

Click on the link below for a list of the discounts

AC-OCC Retired Disc-US

Please call/email or place your orders online on my web www.estherboyle.stampinup.net

May Lucille Tatum/Sr. Center card class

these will be the cards you’ll make this month at my card classes…..please come and bring a friend!  It’s a fun way to spend the afternoon with friends and you’ll have 6 handmade cards to give.  Please RSVP

IMG_2380

IMG_2379

IMG_2378

IMG_2377

IMG_2376

IMG_2375

For this masculine card, you may make either Father’s Day or Birthday.

May Stamping Schedule

Tuesday, May 15th – Lucille Tatum card class at 1:15pm, Please RSVP to Pam 705-865-3291

Tuesday, May 15th – Stephanie & Friends at 7:00pm

Thursday, May 17th – Sr. Center card class at 1:00pm, Please RSVP to Esther

Friday, May 18th – Gastonia Club at 10:00am, Linda is our hostess

Friday, May 18th – Stamping Divas at 6:00pm

Saturday, May 19th – Jodi stamp camp at 10:00am

Saturday, May 19th – Scrapbooking at 6:00pm

Wednesday, May 23rd – Covenant Village

And tonight, I have 2 guest artists!  Elizabeth with my Mother’s Day Card and a baby card and following is Gail with lovely cards using the Sweet Soiree’ Embellishment kit and DSP (By the way!  Sweet Soiree DSP is on sale now…$10.40 a package!)

Have a wonderful week!

to order anytime online, please click over to my web www.estherboyle.stampinup.net