I can’t believe it’s May 20th! Seems like times is in fast speed and summer will be upon us before we blink!
During the month of May, we can purchase Share What You Love Suite from the upcoming catalog…..and oh! I am so loving the Share What You Love Speciality Designer Series Paper! It is beautiful!
Share What You Love Speciality Designer Series Paper was a perfect match for our scrapbook spread this month….here it is….
Just be free to stamp…..over stamp…..under stamp…..just have fun stamping the background for this spread (or make a smaller version for a card!)
- stamp with Mint Macaroon random dots and the grid stamp from Timeless Textures
- stamp the “c” looking stamp and more dots (from Timeless Textures) with Tranquil Tide ink
- stamp the fern leaf from Awesomely Artistic in NEW color Grapefruit Groove ink
- Add the flower spray stamp from Awesomely Artistic stamp set in Rich Razzleberry ink
- The Share What You Love Speciality DSP is in 1″ squares and the strip is 3/4″ wide
- Share What You Love Embellishment kit was used for the cute little paper clip in Grapefruit Groove and the Tranquil Tide bakers twine, and the sweet silver flower that is self adhesive.
Our other spread is so cool…..I think Ginger was so cute nosing her way in the picture, Hope you enjoy!
Guest artist, Debbie created this beautiful card for her class this week.
Guest artist, Jill created this cute little gift.
My friend, Pat sent me this beautiful card.
And, here is a card made with Wood Textures DSP. Wood Textures DSP is carried over to the NEW annual catalog.
and a card made with NEW Rooted In Nature
To order anytime, click over to my blog www.estherboyle.stampinup.net
or call/email anytime.
Hope to see you stamping soon!