Varied Vases with guest artist….Scott Boyle

Tonight…..well, sometimes things get done a little different.  It was a “once in a blue moon” so to speak.  Something happened that has NEVER happened before…..my husband came downstairs to spend some time with me and asked if he could help.  I told him making a card would help me….and he did!

Here it is…..

IMG_0870

Notice the ink he got on his fingers….look familiar?  It is Lovely Lipstick, one of our new I Colors!

For your enjoyment….here it is start to finish

1. finish new recipe of chocolate pie….family loved it Linda S. !

IMG_0864

2. open all the stamps and ink pads

3. try out all the stamps

IMG_0867

4. He’s got the idea!

IMG_0866

5. Proud sweetie!

IMG_0869

6.  Wow!  I’m finished early!  And I’m off to get some rest!  Happy Memorial Day!  Hope you all have fun with family and extra rest!

My hubby, Scott Boyle, really is an artist!  Check out his web site www.scottboyleart.com

Here are some cards to inspire you from Gail!  Thank you Gail!  They are beautiful as always.  Below is a new framelit for the bench orderable on June 1st ##146825 Pretty Park Framelits and Copper Foil #142020

IMG_1670

June Stamping Schedule

Friday, June 1st – 1st Friday Club at 6:30pm

Tuesday, June 5th – Spartanburg Club at 7:00pm, Linda M is our hostess

Friday, June 15th – Gastonia Club at 10:00am, Debbie is our hostess

Friday, June 15th – Stampin’ Divas at 6:30pm

Tuesday,  June 19th – Lucille Tatum at 1:15pm, all are invited…Please let Pam know you are coming

Tuesday, June 19th – Stephanie & Friends at 7:00pm

Wednesday, June 20th – Morningside club at 10:00am, Pam is our hostess

Thursday, June 21st – Sr. Center at 1:00pm, all are invited….please let Esther know you are coming

Saturday, June 23rd – Team Meeting at 10:00am at the Sr. Center in Dallas…..bring your 1 swap card mounted on a full piece of Whisper White CS with the recipe and let Esther know you are coming so I have CS prepared for you.

Saturday, June 23rd – Scrapbooking at 6:00pm

Thank’s All!

Plan to stamp some today!  Please contact me with questions and order or you can order direct online at www.estherboyle.stampinup.net

2 thoughts on “Varied Vases with guest artist….Scott Boyle