Creative Escape Confirmations due ASAP

Creative Escape is 2 months away!  It is my total focus during the next few weeks!  I am so excited!  The hardest part for me now is to narrow my choices of stamps/dies for the projects! LOL

While on Alaska cruise, I received the Holiday Catalog…..it is awesome as usual and I am totally in love with some of the Speciality Designer Series Paper, embossing folders, and thinlits…..and punches and stamps and the kits are getting better and better!

HERE IT IS!

IMG_2535

I know it’s a big tease!  It’s all I have permission to show at this time….but it gives some hints 🙂

Please return to me – snail mail or email, your Creative Escape confirmations ASAP!!!!

Confirmation

Click on the above “confirmation” for the document.  Please call/text/email me with questions.

Date for Creative Escape 2018 is September 28 – 29.

Place is same as last year, First Baptist Church, Union Road, Gastonia NC

The cost of Creative Escape this year is $175.   Please down load and return email or snail mail your confirmation sheet with a $50 deposit.  Balance of payment is due by August 31st with NO refunds after August 31st.   A bundle of product to purchase is also required.  You will share this product bundle with table mates during Creative Escape and then take home with you.  The cost of the product bundle will vary.  I will have a list for you to choose from by the middle of August.

Specials…. just 2 more days to save on

Spectacular July savings!

• 10 FREE New Stampin’ Up ink pads for joining!  To join the Stampin’ Up family, the kit is $99 and you receive $125 in products of your choice plus a set of NEW DESIGN ink pads Free.
  • Buy 3 Get 1 FREE of Stampin’ Up Designer Series Paper

For tonights card inspirations, I have some swap cards I received on the Stampin’ Up Alaska trip.  Here they are with the artists name under each one.

My swap card, you’ll get to make at club this month.  I have been excited to show it to you all…..and it uses one of my favorite DSP, you guessed it!  Petal Promenade DSP *it’s one that is on sale!

IMG_2532

Wednesday, Aug. 22nd – Covenant Village at 2:00pm

Thursday, Aug. 23rd – Christmas Tag class at 6:30pm

Friday, Aug. 24th – Stampin’ Divas at 6:30pm

Saturday, Aug. 25th – Stamptogether Team Meeting at 10:00am, Dallas Sr. Center

Saturday, Aug. 25th – Scrapbooking at 6:00pm

Friday, Aug. 31st – Christmas Tag class at 6:30pm

Get Ready for Christmas – Early Bird Special!

I am totally excited about the new Stampin’ Up Holiday Catalog!  And the kits are getting better and better!  This catalog has 2 kits I want to promote this season….

Invite and bring your friends!  Absolutely NO stamping experience needed to make these  cute tags and beautiful cards!  Your non crafty friends will be amazed at their craftyness!

•  Christmas Tag kit called Sincerely Santa Project kit, comes with a tin and 30 tags to make. Cost $26
  •    Beautiful Christmas card kit called Timeless Tidings Project kit, makes 20 cards. Cost $24

Want to get the kit totally FREE?  Please choose a time and invite 5 friends, collect their money and I’ll bring the kits, stamps, inks, and adhesive

Want to get the kit at a DISCOUNT?  Bring one new friend with you to a class at my house and receive $5 off the price of your kit

Thanks for visiting!