Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to each of you!

It has been a blessing to me to know all of you! God has made each of you special with unique gifts and talents and focuses. I love being a part of your lives, knowing you, listening to you and praying for you, and seeing you share your crafting talents with others as you continue to grow in your abilities. Thank you for stamping with me and being a part of my life!

This week has been the busiest I’ve had in a long while….but it was a wonderful week! Our family celebrated Christmas this past Friday….so I’m on the relaxing part now. We had a wonderful time….and here we all are.

Wow! Am I really that old? and have all those adults in our family? and a cute grand baby!

One thing I enjoy, as well as you, I know…is receiving a Christmas card! I wanted to share some of the ones I have received this year. AT the same time, I apologize for not getting mine accomplished! 130 of them are sitting not quite half way completed on my table – guess I will finish for next year.

Thank you to all of you that sent me a card! I dearly enjoyed every one! It is such a big smile that each one brings!

January begins 2019 Sale-A-Bration!
It’s a great time to shop because every $50 or more purchase qualifies for a gift! It’s so much fun to keep the gifting going…..all the way into March!
BUT
it’s an even better time to join my team! During Sale-A- Bration, when you join, you receive a awesome tote bag perfect to carry all your stamp tools and products in. I paid $49 for this awesome bag and you can get it FREE for joining my team of stampers!
AND
those who host during Sale-A- Bration
receive $25 more hostess benefits on qualifying parties! 🙂

January Stamping Schedule

Tuesday, January 8th – Spartanburg club @ Cherokee Springs 7:00pm, Jane is our hostess

Wednesday, January 9th – Morningside club @ 10:00am, Jo is our hostess

Tuesday, January 15th – Lucille Tatum card class at 1:15pm, RSVP to Pam 704-865-3291

Tuesday, January 15th – Stephanie & Friends at 7:00pm

Thursday, January 17th – Sr. Center card class at 1:00pm

Friday, January 18th – Gastonia Club at 10:00am, Brenda is our hostess

Saturday, January 19th – TEAM MEETING at 10:00am Dallas Sr. Center  Bring SAB swaps

Saturday, January 19th – Scrapbooking at 6:00pm along with Stampin’ Divas card class

Saturday, January 26th – Jodi stamp camp at 10:00am

Check out the Clearance Rack…..NEW items have been added click link below to see

Blessings to you all and wishes for a bright good year! Thank you!