Stinkin’ Sweet from Hey Love

Hey Love

is this cutest stamp set! It reminds me of back in my elementary school days of trading Valentines cards with class mates.

Here’s my Sunday night version of the cute little skunk. I have so intermingled the Valentine products in our new Occasions catalog!

• start with image from Hey Love Cling stamp set #148644
  • stamp image with Memento ink pad and
  • color in with Stampin’ Blends….here I used Dark Basic Black, Light Pink Pirouette, and Light Melon Mambo
  • Cut a mat from SAB free gift #149712 Foil Sheets 2 5/8″ square
  • Cut a piece of DSP from All My Love DSP #148576 2″ x 4″
  • tie ribbon around bottom of All My Love DSP from All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack #148584
  • Base card is made from Berry Burst card stock measuring 4 1/4″ x 11″ folded in half and the top embossed with Subtle Embossing folder and
  • stamped with the hearts image stamp from Forever Lovely photopolymer set.
  • To finish off, I’ve added the Heart Epoxy Droplets #148583 that were colored with Light Melon Mambo Stampin’ Blend

Tip: The Epoxy Droplets REALY stick – make sure you put them where they go. They will tear the card stock moving them once put down.

I wanted to show you the hearts image from Forever Lovely stamp set up close. See all the little hearts in various colors? It’s one of Stampin’ Up’s new DISTINCTIVE Stamps. Just one stamp, one color…..and different intensities or levels of hearts…..all at one time! The stamp is texturized so it “holds” different amounts of ink to be stamped down. LOVE THIS!

TIP: Although, this Foil is named Grapefruit Gove and Lovely Lipstick, I find that it matches best with Berry Burst, Rich Razzleberry, and Flirty Flamingo card stocks. This list is not inclusive. The Foil comes 4 sheets of each and is perfect to use with Adhesive Sheets as it is a little thinner than our other foil. It is FREE with a $50 purchase sure Sale-a-bration, Jan. 3rd – March 31st.

Forever Lovely photopolymer stamp set #148624
So Hoppy Together Cling stamp set #149725 FREE w/ $50 purchase during SAB

Using Stampin’ Up Blends markers is a great looking, fast way to color in these images. Here I’ve used the light and dark combo of Granny Apply Green and Call Me Clover.

Stamping Schedule

****January is bring a friend month! Bring a friend and you’ll receive a box of Glue Dots free 🙂

Tuesday, January 8th – Spartanburg club at 7:00pm, Jane is our hostess

Wednesday, January 9th – Morningside club at 10:00am, Jo is our hostess

Tuesday, January 15th – Lucille Tatum card class at 1:15pm, Please RSVP to Pam at 704-865-3291

Tuesday, January 15th – Stephanie & Friends club at 7:00pm

Thursday, January 17th – Sr. Center card class at 1:00pm, Please RSVP to Esther

Friday, January 18th – Gastonia club at 10:00am, Brenda is our hostess

Saturday, January 19th – TEAM MEETING at 10:00am – 1:00pm, Bring 15 swaps. It is helpful to put your name and recipe for card with swap

Saturday, January 19th – Scrapbooking at 6:00pm

Saturday, January 26th – Jodi Stamp camp at 10:00am

This is an incredible offer from Stampin’ Up!
join now – March 31st to take advantage
No obligation to continue,  many benefits to be a part of my team
I’d be happy to answer questions you may have about kit

Thanks for visiting with me today! Please consider getting together with a friend and hosting a party. It doesn’t have to be a big party….just invite one or two friends and I’ll come bring a couple of cards for you to make and learn about new products and techniques. During Sale-a-Bration, you’ll earn extra hostess benefits with a $300 party!

To order anytime visit https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx