I keep making cards using the Lasting Lily stamp set. It is such a beautiful DistINKtive stamp set and now beginning in March, we can order framelits for Lasting Lily….no more fussy cutting!
Lasting Lily stamp set is a free stamp set with purchase of $100 in Stampin’ Up products through the end of March or until supplies last. It has 2 sizes of lily flowers, leaves, stems, and sentiments…a total of 16 photopolymer stamps. It is one of my favorites this year. Another total love is the embossing folder I have used behind the lilies….Country Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing folder. It is one of the thick embossing folders that makes a deep texture. And I love texture!
Here, I’ve embossed Soft Seafoam card stock and then sponged Soft Seafoam ink in a CIRCULAR MOTION over the embossed images for a very nice pop of color for the background flowers. Using a circular motion inks the flower images on all sides.
Next, stamp the lily images. I used Soft Seafoam ink for lily blooms and Mossy Meadow for stems.
Tip: remember to stamp with a paper pierce mat under your card stock for a better image with the photopolymer stamps
Tip: to make sure you have the stem in the right position on the blocks for stamping…they are long and flexible, place the framelit over the stamp on the block to align in the correct position before stamping like this….
Now, assemble all together. I used the Layering Ovals to die cut a piece of the Floral Romance Speciality DSP and Copper Foil. To tie it all together, Tea Room Ribbon Combo Pack was used along with a sentiment inked in Mossy Meadow on Velum. ONE FINAL TOUCH… use the Wink of Stella to color over the lily blooms for a sweet subtle shimmer!
- Soft Seafoam Card Stock #146988
- Soft Seafoam Ink Pad #147102
- Mossy Meadow Card Stock #133676
- Mossy Meadow Ink Pad #147111
- Lily Framelit Dies #150071
- Tea Room Ribbon #146893
- Copper Foil #142020
- Floral Romance Speciality DSP # 148586
- Vellum # 101856
- Layering Oval Framelits #141706
- Free SAB Lasting Lily stamp set $149717
- Free SAB Country Floral EF #149698
You may order directly online with me at http://www.estherboyle.stampinup.net
or email/call and I’ll be happy to put in for you and answer any questions.
Scrapbooking with Let It Ride
Needle and Thread Layout with Needlepoint Nook DSP
YOU are invited to join us for scrapbooking once a month. The next date for scrapbooking will be Saturday, March 23rd at 6:00pm. Please let me know that you plan to attend for me to have card stock cut for you.
March Stamping Schedule
- Friday, March 1st – 1st Friday club, Christine is our hostess at 6:30pm
- Saturday, March 2nd – Card camp at 10:00am at my home, please let me know if you plan to attend
- Tuesday, March 5th – Spartanburg club at 7:00pm, Gayle is our hostess
- Wednesday, March 13th – Morningside club at 10:00am, Diane is our hostess
- Friday, March 15th – Gastonia Club at 10:00am, Freda is our hostess
- Tuesday, March 19th – Lucille Tatum at 1:15, Please RSVP to Pam at 704-865-3291
- Thursday, March 21st – Sr. Center stamping at 1:00pm, RSVP to Esther
- Friday, March 22nd – Camp Crop
- Saturday, March 23rd – Team Meeting at 10:00am at Dallas Sr. Center, bring 15 swaps if you like of your favorite in annual catalog. Also, you can bring current projects you are working on to share and something to take pictures with
- Saturday, March 23rd – Scrapbooking at 6:00pm
- Sunday, March 31st ALL ORDERS FOR QUALIFYING SALE-A-BRATION FREEBIES MUST BE IN BY MIDNIGHT
For those who missed last weeks post….I am totally sorry! It was posted on Monday, but I didn’t get to send them email out with link. So….keep reading on down for last weeks inspirations!
Thanks for visiting!