Retired Products are selling out! Check your wish list and catalog to see if there is anything you don’t want to live without. Also, check your supplies on Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide, Powder Pink, and Fresh Fig…..these colors are retiring! Make sure you have reinker and enough cardstock.
There is a list below for the retiring accessories and retiring stamp sets on last weeks post….just keep scrolling down to see.
For those in my regular stamp clubs….here is the Quarter Fold Tutorial! Now this sample is made with the one of the new stamp sets that will be in the new JUNE 2019-2020 annual catalog…..but for now, I just had in mind to use it on this card.
- Cut 1 piece 4 1/4″ x 11″ for card base. Score on each end at 2 3/4″ and then shift just slightly smaller and score again so you have a wide score line
- Cut 1 piece 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ for card base. Score on each end at 2 1/8″ and then shift just slightly smaller and score again. This makes a wide grove to fold card nice and flat.
- I then placed my hamburger (the shorter length card base) on top and between the score lines of the hot dog (longer length card base) and adhere with Tombo
- Now practice folding your card. If you start by folding top flap down, then continue like a clock, put the next flap to the right down, continue, fold bottom flap up and finally tuck the last flap under very gently so it looks like this
- There will be a small hole in the middle when folded. I find it is easier to leave card folded to attach Designer Series Paper stamped and die cut embellishments.
- Cut 2 pieces of DSP the size of 2 1/2″ x 2″ and 1 or 2 pieces of DSP the size of 1 7/8″ x 2 1/8″
The stamp set is called Bloom & Grow. It will be in our new annual catalog. I’ve had a great time coloring in all the different floral arrangements.
Everything is Rosy Medley!
OH! This special medley bundle is sooooo nice! I can’t wait to order!
Product medleys are new to Stampin’ Up!, and they’re a concept based on demonstrator feedback. In addition to being filled to the brim with cute, coordinating products, we’ve designed our product medleys to provide you with endless creative possibilities.
Here’s what comes in the box:
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps; suggested blocks: a, b, c,
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″ (7.3 x 2.5 cm)
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″ (6.4 mm)
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Ruched Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ (1 cm) Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz. (15 ml)
This medley includes Rose Gold Shimmer Paint and Rose Gold Foil……on fun to add pizazz to simple cards!
Cost of the medley: $80 item # 150059
Look a bit further at this set with the video:
WAIT….there’s more! When you purchase the Everything is Rosy Medley from me, I will provide a stamp camp on Saturday, May 18th FREE! You can come 2pm to 8pm and make 10 cards….designs, card base and envelops provided to use with your ordered Everything is Rosy Medley.
This product bundle is only available until the end of May or while supplies last!!!! There is such a limited supply, I can’t even order until May 1st.
Please contact my by Tuesday, April 30th to reserve your space on May 18th and order your Everything is Rosy Medley!
Thanks for stopping by and visiting!