Over the Moon -cow’s it going?

Hello my friends!

This week Elizabeth and I have been busy creating cards for July club and classes. Laughter is a good thing…I know, I’m way to serious! I have enjoyed the lightheartedness from creating with Over the Moon stamp set this week! So……Cow’s it going? with you this week? I hope all of you have a wonderful week with an extra blessing! Besides stamping something this week, look for that special blessing to make you smile this week!

July Sr. Center Card Class

You’ll be creating these 4 cards plus 2 more cards on Thursday, July18th at 1:00pm RSVP to Esther please

I must apologize to a couple of my team! I totally forgot to post their cards from our most recent team meeting! The following card many of you will recognize if you are in my clubs…. it was my inspiration for club card in June. Annette created an awesome card with the Daisy Lane Bundle! Thank you Annette for being my inspiration!

and this card also from Jill had found it’s way to my bag before I posted it….very soothing card Jill!

For your inspiration, beautiful cards I have received…..

Cathy created this card using Bird Ballad Laser-cut cards & Tin pg. 168

Marilyn created Thank you card using retired Stampin’ Up Oh, So Succulent stamp set and DSP

Carole sent me this cute cute card!

July stamping schedule

Tuesday, July 2nd – Spartanburg club at 7:00pm, Anita is our hostess

Tuesday, July 16th – Lucille Tatum Card Class – Christmas in July cards at 1:15pm RSVP to Pam 704-865-3291

Thursday, July 18th – Sr. Center Card Class – 1:00pm RSVP to Esther

Friday, July 19th – Gastonia club at 10:00am

Saturday, July 20th – Jodi stamp camp at 10:00am

Tuesday, July 23rd – Morningside club at 10:00am, Diane is our hostess

Wednesday, July 24th – Covenant Village

Thursday, July 25th – Marilyn Card class at 1:00pm

Saturday, July 27th – TEAM MEETING at 10:00am, at Esther’s home. Bring 15 swaps from current products if you like to swap and any special projects you would like to share for others to take pictures of. I will have my copy of the Holiday catalog for you to enjoy 🙂

Saturday, July 27th – Scrapbooking at 6:00pm

Thanks for visiting! If you have questions or would like to come to a class/club meeting, just let me know. There is something for everyone to enjoy the art of stamping and make wonderful friends!