Harvest Hellos teacher gifts/white pumpkin card

Greetings!

Seems like time is in warp speed lately! It’s back to school shopping and …..you know, it’s a nice way to start off the school year with a little gift for the new teachers!

There will be 2 classes taught using Harvest Hellos by Stampin’ Up with little fall gifts in mind…..Huntersville on August 22nd at 1:00pm and at my home on Saturday, September 7th. (Pictures of projects below) return email to sign up to come! Cost $10

Contents in bag will be your responsibility

August is a super great time to join Stampin’ Up and of course then you too, can join us for our team meetings! During the month of August, the start up kit, which is $99 allows you to choose $155 of products of your choice plus get a $10 coupon for the following month you join. Just joining for the discount of 20% is totally ok, you don’t have to sell, but you certainly can reach out to friends too.

I’d be happy to answer any questions you may have about this adventure. Just email or call/text me. Following is my web site link with more info too.

Mark your calendar**** next team meeting September 21st

Calendar of Events

Tuesday, August 13 – Spartanburg club at 7:00pm, Peggy is our hostess

Wednesday, August 14th – Morningside club at 10:00am, Pam T. is our hostess

Thursday, August 15th – Sr. Center card class at 1:00pm RSVP to Esther Cost $10

Friday, August 16th – Gastonia Club at 10:00am, Veronica is our hostess

Saturday, August 17th – Scrapbooking at 6:00pm

Thursday, August 22nd – Harvest Hellos gift/card class at Marilyn’s Huntersville at 1:00pm RSVP to Marilyn or Esther Cost $10

Let’s Party!

Hostess Special during August

this is a special that I am running the month of August…..totally excited about it! One of my most favorite specials that Stampin’ Up offered was extra hostess benefits! It’s alway fun to get free things and go shopping! And it’s fun to craft with friends!

So….during the month of August, if you will host a party for me, I will increase your hostess benefits double – up to $36! So…for a party with $300 in sales – it’s not hard to do – you would normally receive $36 in hostess benefits from Stampin’ Up. That’s nice….but during the month of August, I will double it to $72 in hostess benefits. This is for parties that you invite NEW guests that don’t normally come to one of my stamping events. Let’s PARTY! and add new friends to craft with!

More Awesome Team Meeting Cards!

Thanks for visiting! Enjoy creating today!