Don’t let $dollars slip away! 6 more days to cash in your coupon codes!
In addition, you still have 6 more days to earn double hostess benefits from me! (Up to $36) Grab a friend or 2….they don’t have to craft….and lets have a couple hours of fun! They may find a fun new hobby and you may find a new crafting friend! Just send me a text or email ASAP!
This bundle has been sitting on my desk just waiting to be played with! I have been curious as to how well it was to put together……Wow! It’s a winner! It fits perfectly together and very easy….stable….and oh! so CUTE!
I put some “artist chocolate” in the back of the pickup truck for my hubby. Daniel came by and picked up the truck and thought it better than a card! You too can make one for your special “man” or fathers day/birthday treat for a party! Here’s a play by play picture tutorial.
- Die cut one truck from a piece of card stock measuring 5″x6″
- Use a Percision Platform to die cut
- Notice the score lines in the bed of the pick up
- After die cutting, fold all the score lines
- I started adhering together the front windshield first
- continuing to adhere forward
- then adhere back windshield and on toward bumper
- I had plenty of time, so I used Tombo, but if you are more comfortable using hot glue…this would work super quickly – just use a small amount
- best to get the bundle!
- I used the fender, grill, and windows stamps to add dimension to my truck
- I stamped the window parts in Memento and used Stampin’ Blends to color in
- The fenders were also stamped in black ink on Real Red card stock, die cut and sponged to give more dimension
- I also sponged the truck edges to give it more dimension
- Merry Merlot was used to sponge on Real Red card stock
- after die cutting and fussy cutting all parts, start placing them on truck
- front fender is die cut from Silver Foil
- tires were glued straight on
- fenders were put on over tires with dimensionals
- windows and handlebars with glued straight on
This weeks guest card artists, Debbie and Gail. Debbie has used the Good Morning Magnolia Bundle #151087 and Daisy Lane Bundle #151118. Gail is showing a sneak peak from the NEW HOLIDAY CATALOG, Perfectly Plaid Bundle #151143 with Wrapped in Plaid 6×6 DSP #149596 available for purchase from me Sept. 4th
September Stamping Schedule
Tuesday, Sept. 3rd – Spartanburg Club @ 7:00pm, Alexa and Jennifer hosting
Friday, Sept. 6th – 1st Friday club @ 6:30pm, Debbie is our hostess
Saturday, Sept. 7th – Muffins and Me @ 10:00am RSVP
Wednesday, Sept. 11th – Morningside club @ 10:00am, Helen is our hostess
Thursday, Sept. 12th – Marilyn class in Huntersville @ 1:00pm
Wednesday, Sept. 18th – Covenant Village 2-4pm
Thursday, Sept. 19th – Sr. Center @ 1:00pm RSVP
Friday, Sept. 20th – Gastonia Club @ 10:00am
Saturday, Sept 21st – Team Meeting @ 10:00am at Esther’s house Bring 15 swaps from the Holiday Catalog and 10 Christmas Tag swaps if you would like to participate in either swap
Saturday, Sept. 21st – Scrapbooking @ 6:00pm
Friday/Saturday, Sept. 27th & 28th – 2019 CREATIVE ESCAPE Groups and bundles should be announced toward the end of this week. If anyone has not sent in a confirmation and would like to come, please let me know immediately. And balance of $175. is due by Saturday, Sept. 31st.
Thanks for visiting!