This month for my clubs, we have been using Christmas Gleaming Stamp set in the Brightly Gleaming Suite to create a beautiful card….without using Brightly Gleaming Speciality Designer Series Paper. But….I have SO ENJOYED using Brightly Gleaming DSP to make cards! I LOVE punching ornaments from the DSP! And a must add – Copper Foil #142020 to make bit of shine for a perfect presentation!
Also, tonight, I want to share a Thank you card we received from a Creative Escape participant, Judy…..We so loved it Judy! It was such an encouragement to me especially to receive your sweet note!
and we all got a CUTE CUTE CUTE little gift from Linda at club from Paper Pumpkin. Paper Pumpkin is always a fun gift to get, easy and quick to put together, and on hand at the appropriate season!
and……guest artist, Abby made me this beautiful origami crane and box….notice the box is purple; Abby remembered my favorite color. Abby and her sister, Hailey love to craft and play music and are advancing their skills. 🙂
I hope you will come join me at one of my events….I’ll be sending out another post with more crafting opportunities for the Christmas season.
October Stamping Schedule
Wednesday, Oct. 9th – Morningside Club at 10:00am, Barbara is our hostess
Thursday, Oct. 17th – Sr. Center class at 1:00pm
Friday, Oct. 18th – Gastonia Club at 10:00am, Maria is our hostess
Saturday, Oct. 19th – Jodi stamp camp at 10:00am
Thursday, Oct. 24th – Happy Stampers class at 1:00pm, Huntersville at Marilyn’s house
Stampin’ Up Notes
- Purple Posy ink pad/refill is NOW available to order. You may order single ink pad and refill or the combo of 5 In Colors
- More of the 3D embossing folders styles are now available to order: Tufted, Corrugated, and Layered Leaves
- I have been using the NEW Paper Trimmer and LOVE it!
- this month in club, we are using the new Delicate inks – they are great! I really like how they dry quickly and don’t need to emboss to get them to dry plus very nice colors! As of right now, Copper is in NOT orderable status and others are on back order, arriving the end of October. I STRONGLY suggest that if you like them, plan to order gold and silver on club order so that you will get what is coming in the end of October and not wait until they have arrived to place orders.
- At this time, the Puff Paint is in NOT orderable status. It should be available this next week. It works very well….just shake well before using, remember it is going to come out a liquid, only use a small amount as it will “PUFF”, and heat longer than normal, and let completely harden before putting in an envelope.
Thanks for visiting!