Christmas Countdown project kit

I have been anxiously waiting to put together my Christmas Countdown project kit…..Wow! It was so quick and easy and looks so festive and professional! Personally, I want to use my kit to put 25 – one a day, “I am thankful for you…..” little notes to my hubby. I think he would get a big kick out of opening each day (I’ll have to send some with him on his work trips.) And, he will be so encouraged to read them! Maybe put a little chocolate too every few days 🙂

The kit would also be so fun for grandchildren to find a small treat in each day, you could add something miraculous about Christmas each day too. For older children, put some candy, or money in each day….or a note for the gift of time with each older child.

As you read, I’m sure you are probably thinking of someone to create this for….you can even fill it and mail it to grandchildren in another state. It comes in a nice heavy cardboard box.

RSVP WITH YOUR ORDER FOR YOUR CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN BY Monday, November 4th and come meet with others at my home, use my inks and stamps on:
  • Saturday, November 9th at 10:00am
  • or Thursday, November 21st @ 7:00pm

Christmas Countdown Project Kit is $30; with tax and ship, it is $35. Purchase through me and you may come to class free

All Finished!! Really easy and fun to put together! Come join me either date to put your Christmas Countdown box together to make this Christmas a little more special for someone!

Please let me know by November 4th so I can order kit for you!

If you missed the first card buffet……come on November 9th at 10:00am during the Christmas Countdown Project Kit to make your choice and amount of cards…..I still have some Christmas cards, sympathy, birthday, and get well available for you to make for $2 each….after 10 cards, get 2 free. Look back a week to see some of the cards for card buffet please.

November Stamping Schedule

Friday, Nov. 1st – 1st Friday Club at 6:30pm, Christine is our hostess

Saturday, Nov. 2nd – Muffins & Me at 10:00am Cost $10 please RSVP

Tuesday, Nov. 5th – Spartanburg club, Linda M is our hostess at 7:00pm

Thursday, Nov. 7th – Sr. Center stamping at 1:00pm RSVP to Esther

Saturday, Nov. 9th – Christmas Countdown Project Kit at 10:00am RSVP by Nov. 4th so I can order kits

Saturday, Nov. 9th – Card Buffet at 10:00am

Saturday, Nov. 9th – Scrapbooking at 6:30pm

Tuesday, Nov. 12th – Happy Stampers at 1:00pm, RSVP to Marilyn

Wednesday, Nov. 13th – Morningside club at 10:00am, Jo is our hostess

Nov. 14th – 16th Atlanta for Stampin’ Up Convention

Thursday, Nov. 21st – Christmas Countdown Project Kit at 7:00pm, RSVP by Nov. 4th

Friday, Nov. 22nd – Gastonia Club at 10:00am, Debbie is our hostess

Saturday, Nov. 23rd – Team Meeting at 10:00am This will be at my church, Victory Hill Baptist Church in Dallas, NC If you would like to bring swaps, bring 15 and make it with your favorite current stamp set/dies. We will be having as many make and takes from new spring Occasions catalog and communicating all we can from convention.

Thursday, Nov. 28th – Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks for visiting!