Pleasant Moments Bundle – video #2 of Peaceful Poppies Suite

Hello friends!

Thanks for visiting with me for the 2nd video in 4 videos for Peaceful Poppies Suite. Tonight was a little challenge using my one hand for videoing and one hand for stamping. LOL, ended up in 2 videos….hope you enjoy. And, sorry, I’ve had a sore throat for a couple of days…still standing but my voice got a little deeper 🙂

Part 1
Part 2
Peaceful Moments Bundle
Peaceful Moments Bundle

To order Peaceful Poppies Suite, please contact me or order direct from my web site https://estherboyle.stampinup.net

This weeks Sr. Center Card Class
Birthday Bonanza Suite
Forever Blossoms
Sale-a-bration Happy Birthday To You
From My Heart Suite
Sale-a-bration Thoughtful Blooms and Small Bloom Punch
Kerchief Card Kit
January Stamping Schedule

Thursday, January 16th – Sr. Center Card Class @ 1:00pm All are welcome, please RSVP to Esther

Friday, January 17th – Gastonia club @ 10:00am, Linda is our hostess

Tuesday, January 21st – Morningside club @ 1:30pm, Pam T. is our hostess

Saturday, January 25th – Team Meeting @ 10:00am, bring 15 SAB swaps if you would like

Saturday, January 25th – Scrapbooking @ 6:00pm

Saturday, February 1st – Jodi stamp camp at 10:00am

*** February 25th at 6:00pm Cramerton Card Class Please register at the Rec. Center Limit 16 people $10

Don’t miss this CUTE Little Ladybug stamp set during Sale-a-bration!

Invite a couple of ladies and give me a call to come show you and your friends the joys of stamping! I’d like to help you earn this cute cute stamp set! Dies will be available for purchase in February too!

Thanks,