I’ve stayed inside the past few cold days and had fun with my Witty-chisms stamp set! Take a look and see….I’ll show you another next month…Taco’bout Awesome!
This little guy looks so fun! I think I took the message to heart too 🙂 So easy to make!
- Emboss card base ( Petal Pink) front with Subtle Embossing Folder
- Stamp Chinchilla in Memento ink and color in with Stampin’ Blends Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate, Gray Granite, or any combo you like
- Die cut with New Mini Catalog, Stitched So Sweetly Dies pg. 20
- Add a layer of Bird Ballad DSP and a strip of Burlap Ribbon
- Finish off withDesigner Elements pg. 178 Annual Catalog
Happy Stampers Class Cards – Thursday, Feb. 13th
Below are 3 of the 4 cards for this month. Be sure to RSVP to Marilyn please.
Coordination Product Release
Oooooh! Have so loved all the coordination products this year! If you haven’t ordered….do so ASAP! You won’t want to miss out on this awesome dies and paper! Check out the video below to see them all!
You may contact me to place your orders or visit my website to order:
Beautiful Cards to Share
Recently, I’ve received these special gifts! First is February Paper Pumpkin….a perfect box of crafting you can make and then share! These projects are so cute and pretty you will be proud to share. To sign up to get your box, visit http://paper pumpkin.com and list my name at the end.
Thursday, February 27th – Happy Stampers @ 1pm RSVP to Marilyn
Saturday, February 15th – Scrapbooking @ 6pm
Tuesday, February 18th – Morningside club @ 1:30pm, Diane is our hostess
Thursday, February 20th – Sr. Center Card Class @ 1pm RSVP to Esther
Friday, February 21st – Gastonia club @ 10am, Annette is our hostess
Tuesday, February 25th – Riverside Card Class @ 10am, RSVP to Esther
Tuesday, February 25th – Cramerton Rec. Center Card Class @ 6pm RSVP to Cramerton Rec. Center
Thanks for visiting!