March Greetings! In a way, it seems like this year is going too fast! It’s March! But then I am really looking forward to sunshine…..so bring spring on!
I am totally in love with the new Sale-a-bration releases! Wow! so many good ones to choose from! And…..still want those Ladybug stamps….lets have a party and earn you a set! Please reach out to me…..I’d be happy to bring the make and take cards and you invite a few friends! Nothing like having a little fun to pass these cold rainy days away!
Let me start this month with Flowering Foils Speciality Designer Series Paper…. Take a look…..
I invite you to be at club this month for a card from both the Flowering Foils Speciality Designer Series Paper and So Very Vellum Speciality Designer Series Paper.
For now….here are a couple of cards I made this evening
- Cut a piece of the Flowering Foils Speciality DSP 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Brayer one side with Granny Apple Green ink
- Brayer the other side with Coastal Cabana ink meeting in the middle
- Stamp sentiment in Coastal Cabana ink and die cut with So Sweetly Stitched Dies pg. 20 in spring mini catalog #151690
- add Flower Faceted Gems #149479 in AC
- pop sentiment from So Sentimental pg. 20 in spring mini catalog with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- * get a 10 % discount when you purchase the bundle….Stitched So Sweetly Dies with So Sentimental stamp set #153828 $48.50
- cut out the flower you like from Flowering Foils Speciality DSP and sponge with inks…..I used Petal Pink, Lovely Lipstick, Cherry Cobbler for large flower centers, and Mint Macaroon for leaves
- cut out the image after coloring. I used sponges here, although you may use Stampin’ Blends, ink and blender pens, colored pencils….whatever your favorite medium
- Background of Petal Pink is embossing with Country Floral Embossing Folder #151823
- Sentiment is stamped in Lovely Lipstick ink and fussy cut out from Forever Blossoms pg.16 spring mini catalog #151457
- get the scoop and ask a friend to join you this year at Creative Escape!
- September 25th & 26th
- where? well, I’m so excited this year will be at a log cabin house in Beech Mountain. This log cabin has 10 bed rooms and 6 bathrooms!
- Get your deposit and confirmation in early! Below in confirmation sheet…..deposit is $50
- Total Cost? I would set aside $350: $125 for cabin rental, 2 extra meals, and valet service, $175 for normal cost of meals, gifts, and 40 cards or 20 cards/20 scrapbook, and $50 for product bundle
- questions….please reach out, I should have most answers 🙂
- it’s a lot of fun and good eats!
2020 Creative Escape Confirmation and Information
This year marks a new adventure for Creative Escape attendees! I have reserved the above log cabin located in Beech Mountain NC to house our retreat for September 25 -26th. I am allowed to check in Thursday, September 24th at 4pm….so you may arrive that evening (make sure you have or bring your supper) and must be completely vacated by 10am Sunday, Sept. 27th. I will be leaving Saturday evening.
One goal in renting a home this large is to have a bed for everyone and a little extra free time to relax, hike, or craft. The cost for renting breaks down to $115 per person and then I will have you for 2 more meals….so I think I’d better add $10 for food, drinks, and consumables.
This log cabin has 10 bedrooms/6 bathrooms and sleeps 35. I will be taking 32 reservations this year for Creative Escape! Please get your $50 deposit in ASAP.
Please note on the seating…..I will make efforts to sit you with your requests, but I have not actually been in the house yet….so arrangements may vary from previous years.
While at the house please NO: pets, smoking in house, or alcohol
Cell # to text: ___________________________
Seat mate preference: __________________________________
Bed preference: Share a double/queen with: ____________________________________
Or prefer a single bunk: Lower Upper (circle appropriate)
Bedrooms are on 4 floors. Please indicate if you need main floor or climbing stairs (I can’t find where an elevator is mentioned)
Ground Floor Main Floor 2nd Floor 3rd Floor
- All Occasion Cards:0% 25% 50% 75% 100%
- Christmas Cards: 0% 25% 50% 75% 100%
- Cards only
- All Occasion Cards:0% 25% 50% 75% 100%
- Christmas Cards:0% 25% 50% 75% 100%
Drink Preference: (what type soft drinks, tea, water, coffee?)_______________________________________
Payments: Deposit of $50 _____________________
Balance due August 31st_____________
Bundle due by CE__________________
I’m not able to attach a pdf file, so please copy and paste on to a word document or I will have some printed off and bring to club so you can fill out your confirmations.
Cute gift sour cream box I received at club from Annette G
March Stamping Schedule
Tuesday, March 3rd – Spartanburg club, Anita is our hostess at 7pm
Friday, March 6th – 1st Friday Club at 6:30pm, Sara is our hostess
Tuesday, March 17th – Morningside Club at 1:30pm, Barbara is our hostess
Wednesday, March 18th – Covenant Village at 2pm
Thursday, March 19th – Sr. Center at 1pm
Friday, March 20th – Gastonia Club at 10 am, Brenda is our hostess
Tuesday, March 24th – Happy Stampers card class at 1 pm RSVP to Marilyn
Wednesday, March 25th – Cramerton Rec Center card class at 10am Please RSVP to Cramerton Rec. Center before hand
Thursday, March 26th – Card Class at Riverside Baptist Church in Cramerton at 10am RSVP to Esther
Friday, March 27th – Camp Crop all day
Saturday, March 28th – Team Meeting at 10 am at Park Street United Methodist Church at 120 Park Street in Belmont NC Swaps – 15 of your favorite stamp set….in AC or Mini Catalog
Saturday. March 28th – 6 pm Scrapbooking
Thanks for visiting!
to order anytime, please visit my web https://estherboyle.stampinup.net