Pull out your High Tide Stamp set and Stitched Nested Dies and lets create a Double Point Card! Looks hard…..but it’s so easy!
Here’s what you need….
- 1 pc. Real Red cut 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- 1 pc. Whisper White cut 4″ x 5 1/4″
- 2 pcs. DSP cut 3″ x 4″ and score down the 4″side 1 inch in
- scraps to die cut lighthouse image and Real Red matte
- After using the bone folder to make a nice crease on the score line, unfold and
- fold the point in to the middle and lay beside the score line
- crease with bone folder
- now bring the other side in so you have a point in the middle. Do Not over lap at the point
- crease with bone folder so you have a nice flat crease
- put just a small amount of adhesive under the flaps to keep closed
- put a little adhesive on that 1 inch piece up to the score line and place it on to the piece of Whisper White card stock
- Do the other side the same way
- and they adhere onto the piece of Real Red measuring 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- place 4 Mini Dimensionals onto the top point and then place the Stitched Nested Die cut of lighthouse with matte onto dimensionals to attach only at the top
Creative Escape Update
To date, I have 14 confirmations with deposits! This is such a great start! 18 more places to reserve! Be sure to send your confirmation in as soon as you can please! I am signing the lease this week.
This little worm just made me smile all over when I saw it on the envelope! Just a special added touch that made my day! I would like to challenge you to do the same today!
and this beautiful card features Beautifully Braided stamp set pg. 29 in the mini catalog by Peggy! I love how she die cut 2 “hello’s” and layered the Granny Apple Green one over the Whisper White one for a shadow effect. Nice!
***** Last month to get your free gift for every $50 you spend! More Sale-a-bration gifts have just been added! Take a look and see! https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/category/110100/sale-a-bration
Tuesday, March 17th – Morningside Club at 11:30pm, Barbara is our hostess
Wednesday, March 18th – Covenant Village
Thursday, March 19th – Sr. Center card class at 1pm, RSVP to Esther
Friday, March 20th – Gastonia Club at 10am, Brenda is our hostess
Tuesday, March 24th – Happy Stampers Card Class at 1pm, RSVP to Marilyn
Wednesday, March 25th – Card Class at Cramerton Rec. Center at 10am, please register at Cramerton Rec. Center before class
Thursday, March 26th – Card Class at Riverside Baptist Church Cramerton at 10am, RSVP to Esther
Friday, March 27th – Camp Craft all day
Saturday, March 28th – Team Meeting at 10am Bring 15th swaps if you would like to exchange cards
Saturday, March 28th – Scrapbooking at 6:30pm
Thanks for visiting!