Another scrapbook spread using Mountain Air bundle this month! I would like to invite you to join me next month….June 20th for our next time to scrapbook! But for now….here’s May’s ideas…..
The next scrapbook is a vintage spread. I love using the retired Pressed Petals DSP and Washi Tape! And added some more 3-D flowers using a die from Magnolia Memory and Perennial Flower punch.
Tip: punch and die cut pieces of flowers, spritz with water or quickly dip under water and scrunch and wad up….gently unfold but don’t smooth flat….let flower card stock dry in scrunched position….when dry, adhere together and add a flower center.
Creative Escape Update-
I wanted to let you all know the non Christmas stamp sets I intend to use for Creative Escape. These will be some of the stamp bundles required to purchase for CE. I will notify you of the others once I see them in the Holiday Catalog. For now, you may want to wait to order until the CE product bundles are chosen and purchased.
- Pampered Pets
- Prized Peony
- Zany Zebras
- Beautiful World
- Tasteful Touches
- for Scrapbooking – Pampered Pets
There are still 10 spaces for Creative Escape available this year! Contact me if you have questions! So far 22 ladies are coming!
In Colors – New Annual Catalog
Over the next couple of weeks, I’ll be sharing cards with our new annual catalog. I still think it’s one of the best catalogs we have had! And am totally excited to try out some of the new products! As my hubby will say to me at times…..God invented time so it doesn’t happen all at once…..yes, and I do love for surprised to last a long time, but oh! fun for the next few months is in this catalog!!!
Here are some cards/projects from my team:
and here are some other beautiful cards I’ve received:
I expected and hoped for a special promotion during June annual catalog release for the demonstrator kit…..AND….it’s a awesome promotion!!!
June 3 – 31st, you can sign up as a Stampin’ Up demonstrator with extra perks of a FREE bundle of stamp set and punch PLUS a bundle of stamp set and dies!!!
Why do this? You get a lot!
- $125 worth of your choice of products for $99
- your choice of punch bundle PLUS die bundle FREE
- 20% or more off your purchases as a demonstrator
- be part of my team! 🙂 every couple of months I have about a 3 hour team meeting with techniques, news, make & take projects, organized swaps, fellowship with good friends, and lunch!
- there is no obligation to continue but always love to have you as long as you would like to be a team member
- $300 quarterly sales to retain demonstratorship, this will not be due until the end of September as the first complete quarter
- as a demonstrator, you will be able to preorder in July from Holiday mini catalog too 🙂
Please reach out to me if you have any questions or you can check out more info on my web site under “join”
June Stamping Schedule – wow! is it really June?
Club cards will be made for you this month, you will also receive a tutorial via email
Tuesday, June 2nd – Spartanburg club at 7:00pm ZOOM, you’ll be sent an invitation on Monday, June 1st. Please reach out to me if you don’t have an email by 5pm on Monday. Linda is our hostess
Friday, June 5th – 1st Friday club at 6:30pm, Sara is our hostess
Tuesday, June 16th – Morningside club at 10:00am ZOOM, expect to receive an email invitation the day before. Pam C is our hostess. In July, we plan to meet at the church downstairs in large room.
Friday, June 19th – Gastonia club at 10:00am, Linda is our hostess
Saturday, June 20th – scrapbooking at 6:00pm
Saturday, June 27th – Jodi stamp camp
- Also a note…some of the new annual catalogs have been handed out and mailed out. I have more catalogs now and plan to mail Monday. But don’t hesitate to ask and I’ll get one to you.
Thanks for visiting!