I keep coming back to Forever Greenery DSP! All the greens just sing! I especially love the Pretty Peacock and Shaded Spruce colorations in the Paper. Here’s a look at all the sheets together.
Colors look so much better in real life….but this gives you an idea to scrapbook your special someones.
- Layering Squares were used for the square matte tiles in Pretty Peacock CS, Just Jade CS, and Forever Greenery DSP
- Many Medallions die was used in Just Jade CS layered on top of Pretty Peacock going across pages
- Forever Flourishing Dies were used for leaves in bottom left
- Tasteful Touches stamp set was used to make background images
- Joy Dies are used to die cut “Joy” for a dimensional effect with ease
Our other scrapbook spread for August, again, I was back and revisited a Designer Series Paper I have used before, but can’t get enough of….Whale of A Time 6×6 Designer Series Paper.
- For interest, rhinestones were added to the letters on FUN
- Love Love how Seabed 3D on vellum has to the ambiance of the beach spread
- Well Written Words dies were used for “happy” and “you
I want to show you another card made by Gail. She always makes beautiful cards and here is one using the Leaf Punch
August Stamping Schedule
Tuesday, August 18th – Morningside Club at 10am Zoom, Helen is our hostess
Sunday, August 23rd – probably will not blog
Friday, August 28th – Gastonia Club at 10 am, Debbie is our hostess
Tuesday, September 1st – Spartanburg Club at 7pm, Linda M is our hostess
Thanks for visiting!