You know I love texture…..and what a simple stamp and die bundle to get it quick and easy!
Love the rich layers of color in these flowers! And it’s so easy! here’s how….
- start with die cutting, one each of the 2 dies in the set.
- For the wider die, I used a piece of DSP from Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper. I think Artistry Blooms would be a fabulous DSP to use too!
- For the narrow die that makes the outline, I used Pretty Peacock card stock as the color is in the DSP
- Next, I set up my Stamparatus by inserting a piece of Whisper White card stock cut 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ vertical
- Place your DSP (the wider die image) on top of the Whisper White CS so you can position the stamp for flower color correctly. Not impossible without Stamparatus….but it’s a breeze with the Stamparatus!
- lay the CLEAN flower stamp over the die
- close the lid to adhere stamp to lid and
- then open and remove the die cut DSP
- ink and stamp
- I love texture….so once the inked image of flowers was dry, I embossed with Tasteful Textile 3D ( check it out on page 185 #152718)
- One added little glimmer, I inked a sponge with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint * yeah! it’s back in the catalog #147044 and then daubed it on the stamp to ink stamp and stamped the center of DSP
- Now, layer it all together! I used Tombo out of habit, but you could New Adhesive Sheets on page 162 #152334 You get 12 sheets of 6′ x 12″ for $10. ** Place your DSP or card stock on the sheets before you run it through the NEW Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine…..little inside pieces just drop out! It is sooooo nice!!!
- one last little tidbit…. I die cut both parts of a small flower in Rich Razzleberry ink and stamped a “Thank You”
- Oops! I forgot to give you the rest of the dimensions!
- Whisper White CS was 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Granny Apple Green CS 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Rich Razzleberry CS as card base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Ink flower in Rich Razzleberry
- Die cut outline in Pretty Peacock CS
- Die cut wider flower in Forever Greenery DSP
Here are a couple of cards Elizabeth created too
This one was made with the new Magenta Madness color using 6 x 6 DSP in the In Colors page 150 and Silver Foil die cut with flower outline die. For background of card base, stamp smaller flower in Magenta Madness.
This card just had the outline die cut in Whisper White and then us Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers to color flowers. She also colored 1/4″ Crinkled Whisper White Seam Binding Ribbon with Blends for a variegated look.
Enjoy and be creative! It’s easy with just 2 dies and a stamp!
I love receiving cards from you all! It feeds me too! And adds to my wish list! Here are a few beautiful cards I’ve received lately
September Stamping Schedule
Tuesday, Sept. 1st – Spartanburg Club @ 7:00pm, Linda is our hostess
Friday, Sept. 4th – 1st Friday club @ 6:30pm, Christine is our hostess
Tuesday, Sept. 8th – Arbors West Club @ 10:00am, Jan is our hostess
Tuesday, Sept. 15th – Morningside Club @ 10:00am
Friday, Sept. 18th – Gastonia Club @ 10:00am, Becky is our hostess
Thursday, Sept 24th arrive at Creative Escape and
Friday, Sept 25th – Saturday, Sept. 26th – Creative Escape!
Thanks for visiting!