It’s time! Seems like this summer has lasted forrrrever! I’d like to help us get out focus on times ahead….Christmas is coming! And this year, even if we don’t get together, we can send a personal smile and gift in a special handmade card from YOU!
It’s totally more fun to make cards together! But, there are options!
- Stamp camp at my home…limit 6 people Tuesday, Oct. 27th at 1:00pm
- Stamp camp at my home…limit 6 people Thursday, Oct. 29th at 10:00am with only 2 spaces left
- Purchase stamps and dies and receive cut card stock and tutorial free to make at home
- Gather 5 of your friends together and collect $ from them and I’ll come to your home with stamp camp
Come and make 6 cards…..2 of each of the 3 shown above and below. Cost is $15 which includes snacks at my home.
I will plan another stamp camp for November and one the first part of December! Let’s CELEBRATE JESUS!
And we’ll continue with Sale-a-bration in January and February! Lots to look forward to!
Prized Peony Tutorial
This looks challenging….but Stampin’ Up has made it so easy! Really, dies and stamps are improving all the time, with awesome looks and easy to use! This weekend Elizabeth made a video to show how easy it is to put together the peony flower in the Prized Peony Bundle #154056
Here’s what you’ll need for this particular card:
- Prized Peony Bundle #154056
- Flowers For Every Season 6×6 DSP #152486 for flower and background on card base 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Magenta Madness card stock #153080 for card base cut 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- scraps of Just Jade card stock #153079 and Shaded Spruce card stock #146981 for leaves
- scraps of Bumblebee card stock for flower center #153077
- Stitched Rectangle dies #151820
- Velum cardstock #101856
- Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder #153574
- 1/4″ Magenta Madness In Color Ribbon #153623
- Inks: Melon Mambo #147051, Mango Melody #147093, and Night of Navy #147110
The peony flower also look beautiful die cut in Shimmery White Cardstock #101910 and sponged in Petal Pink ink #147108 or die cut Petal Pink card stock #146985 and sponged in Petal Pink ink and use Peony Garden DSP ON SALE THIS MONTH UNTIL OCTOBER 31ST #152483 15% off
Cards and Gifts to Inspire You
To order, please contact me for hostess code or to put in your order OR use my online web site at
Tuesday, October 27th – stamp camp at 1:00pm
Thursday, October 29th – stamp camp at 10:00am
Saturday, October 31st – scrapbooking at 3:00pm
Tuesday, November 3rd – Spartanburg club at 7:00pm
Friday, November 6th – 1st Friday Night Club at 6:00pm
more to be listed next week
Thanks for visiting!!!