Poinsettia Petals & Christmas Stamp Camps

Oh My! Do you all feel like I do? Where did fall go? How can it be less than 2 months until Christmas!!!

Christmas Stamp Camps to the rescue!!! Yes, this month, I’m putting in high gear to help you make Christmas cards to give! What a year it’s been! And I know a special gift of a Christmas Card will bring smiles…..hugs would be great, but a Christmas card may be the best way to give that hug and smile this year.

It’s totally more fun to make cards together! But, there are options! This camp is rescheduled from last month.

• Stamp camp at my home…limit 6 people Thursday Nov. 12th at 10:00am
  • Stamp camp at my home…limit 6 people Friday Nov. 13th at 10:00am
  • Purchase stamps and dies and receive cut card stock and tutorial free to make at home
  • Gather 5 of your friends together and collect $ from them and I’ll come to your home with stamp camp & your kit will be free.

Come and make 6 cards…..2 of each of the 3 shown above and below. Cost is $15 which includes snacks at my home.

I will also be having 2 more stamp camps with different Christmas cards….Thursday, November 19th and Saturday, Nov. 21st. You are welcome to come to both! Cards will be posted a little later for 19th and 21st camp.

Fall Scrapbooking

Come join us for 2 two-page scrapbook spreads each month! You’ll be surprised how quickly your books get filled up with just once a month for a few hours creating memories for years to come besides having a fun time each month with others doing something you love! Here are the spreads we made this month.

Have a Hoot Bundle #155208
Guilded Autumn DSP #153520

There have been so many things to put on my blog…but I have promised to show off cards from this year’s Creative Escape….so here are a few more of them:

Beautiful World Bundle #154091
Poinsettia Petals Bundle #155148
Blossoms In Bloom Bundle #154123
Prized Peony Bundle #154056

Make your wish lists and forward to me with contact info of your loved ones…. I’ll be happy to make sure you have some special Stampin’ Up surprises under the tree 🙂

Guest Artist

I love showing off the cards I receive and take pictures of! You all are so creative and wonderful card designers!

from my friend Debbie Y.
created by Gail F.

November Stamping Schedule

Tuesday, Nov. 3rd – Spartanburg club @ 7:00pm, Anita G. is our hostess

Friday, Nov. 6th and Saturday, Nov. 7th – Stampin’ Up OnStage at home

Friday, Nov. 6th – 1st Friday club at 6:30pm, Debbie F is our hostess

Monday, Nov. 9th – Zoom meeting for everyone not able to attend regular club in person @ 7:00pm

Tuesday, Nov. 10th – Arbors West club at 10:00am, Becky is our hostess

Thursday, Nov. 12th – Christmas stamp camp

Friday, Nov. 13th – Christmas stamp camp

Tuesday, Nov. 17th – Zoom club meeting @ 10am Morningside Club

Thursday, Nov. 19th – Christmas stamp camp @ 10 am

Friday, Nov. 20th – Gastonia club at 10:00am, Linda is our hostess

Saturday, Nov. 21st – Christmas stamp camp @ 10 am

Saturday, Nov. 21st – Scrapbooking at 6pm (Christmas spreads)

Saturday, Nov. 28th – Stamp Work Day…..Cost $10 includes my help and snacks for the day at my home. You bring cards, scrapbook, whatever you want to work on and come spend the day focused and have fun with friends 10am to 6pm

You may order direct online with me at https://estherboyle.stampinup.net

contact me for a hostess code if you are ordering less than $150. You will help a club hostess using a hostess code OR just contact me with questions or to put your order in for you.

Thanks so much!